F-35

PrinceofDeath86

FUCK the F35! this thing cant fly for shit.. it gets out manuvered by the su-35 soooo easily!!! Im not going to say that im the shit at flying but I def. get atleast 2 kills everytime im in the jet but this thing just cant keep up with the other jets. Using the hover mode is pretty sweet but it makes you a sitting target for everyone!

90 minutes in Jets, 1 kill! LOL

i hate that they force me to fly jets while i do NOTHING for my Team.

And then i look in a random Forum "NO ONE PLAYS IN A TEAM"

i blame DICE for that...

a jet is just a flying engineer i take out jets, heli's, tanks, buggys and people what more do u want me to do?

jets can help out a team massively if they are used right

F/A-18E SUPER HORNET

418 Kills

578 Vehicles Destroyed

SU-35BM FLANKER-E

245 Kills

319 Vehicles Destroyed

SU-25TM FROGFOOT

87 Kills

89 Vehicles Destroyed

A-10 THUNDERBOLT

46 Kills

55 Vehicles Destroyed

Edited by pX I Atticus

Good to know! I drove off the deck a few times and only use it when I spawn on the full length airstrip one. :p

My only problem with e F-35 is the same problem I have with all the aircraft...I'm a terrible pilot!

Lol!! I have tried to fly this thing twice..it wasn't pretty. I think I went straight up in the air as soon as I got off the ground, and then as you can guess..straight down into the ground. It's really pathetic..lol

40+ minutes in Jets = 0 kills. Impossible.
I'm just coming up to 30 mins in jets and I still have no kills and zero score. The only problem I have found now is no matter how many times I get in a jet as soon as I'm in the air, I get shot to pieces by an 'Ace' who has all the unlocks. :(

43 mins in jets and 1 kill. i did get all my current unlocks in about 3 mins of domination, up to the guided missile. even with guided missiles and flares i still get wasted by anyone with even the slightest decorum in air vehicles. fuckin' sucks, or, more specifically, i fuckin' suck.

What button triggers "hover mode" for the F35? I tried getting a kill in that POS plane for over an hour and couldn't do it. I just don't know how DICE thinks that anyone is supposed to be able to do anything in the jets if there are people with better equipment unlocked also in the air. Maybe I could at least get the one kill I need if I could hover for a few seconds hah.

I do know how to fly, it's not like I crash on take off or lose control in the air. The problem is that without unlocks, I'm left trying to machine gun enemy pilots which doesn't work that well. Or maybe it would work, if every enemy pilot didn't have heat seekers unlocked. Sure, I can break target locks sometimes, but most of the time I get nuked.

a jet is just a flying engineer i take out jets, heli's, tanks, buggys and people what more do u want me to do?

jets can help out a team massively if they are used right

F/A-18E SUPER HORNET

418 Kills

578 Vehicles Destroyed

SU-35BM FLANKER-E

245 Kills

319 Vehicles Destroyed

SU-25TM FROGFOOT

87 Kills

89 Vehicles Destroyed

A-10 THUNDERBOLT

46 Kills

55 Vehicles Destroyed

Honestly though, the conquest jets are useless against ground troops. I'm assuming the vast vast majority of those vehicle destroys are other jets, which in turn do nothing against ground troops either. It takes something like 3 strafing runs to disable a tank with the conquest ones. The rush ones are more the vehicle destroying ones, they can disable a tank in one run. You'd be far more useful on the ground. It's a shame that the jets are so damn fun though :p.

finally got my F35 kill. on gulf of oman, conquest. right at the end of the match, i was getting shot down and with about 40% health i managed to steer into a sukhoi pilot, killing us both and getting a F35 kill.