linking gamercard?

Wordlife45

User CP

Edit Details

Scroll to the bottom where it says Xbox Live Gamertag

Put in your Xbox Live Gamertag and then hit save.

If you're talking about linking a gamercard of some sort, go to mygamercard.net and pick the gamercard you like then copy the BBCode and go to User CP-Edit Signature and then copy the BBCode into the White Box.

• 3 months later...

:)Hello,

I am fairly new to this website and don't understand how or if you can link your account on www.xbox360achievements.org to your attual xbox360. I have gone in Edit details gone to the bottom and added my xbox360 gamertag to that but not sure if it has linked or not?

How do i link my account to my xbox360 and if i do what does it record, my achivements?

Thanks,

JumpEddieJump:)

:)Hello,

I am fairly new to this website and don't understand how or if you can link your account on www.xbox360achievements.org to your attual xbox360. I have gone in Edit details gone to the bottom and added my xbox360 gamertag to that but not sure if it has linked or not?

How do i link my account to my xbox360 and if i do what does it record, my achivements?

Thanks,

JumpEddieJump:)

It doesn't actually effect your Xbox console directly. All it does is puts in a small gamercard below your post count/name/join date in the left box

• 2 weeks later...