Alternate way to beat Speed levels

TacticalCrono

Instead of exiting the game, changing the clock forward, and resuming to use EMP (one or two), I found it quite easy to do the following. Worked like a charm for Intermediate and Advanced.

Needed:

Powerups: EMP, Slow time, and AT LEAST 45 token capacity

1. Start the game, click the initial space and maybe a few more easy ones, if you wish.

2. Use 2 EMPs, as this will help boost the clock up to the max time, then exit out.

3. Change the time forward by enough to get 45 tokens (i used increments of 1 day)

4. Resume game

5. IMMEDIATELY use SLOW TIME, then IMMEDIATELY use 1 emp, then Exit

6. Goto step 3, repeat until finished

With this method, you can easily get in, use an EMP, and get out in about 0.5 seconds of clock time. Plenty of time to uncover the whole board.

I just beat intermediate and advanced speed, thought I'd share.

Instead of exiting the game, changing the clock forward, and resuming to use EMP (one or two), I found it quite easy to do the following. Worked like a charm for Intermediate and Advanced.

Needed:

1. Start the game, click the initial space and maybe a few more easy ones, if you wish.

2. Use 2 EMPs, as this will help boost the clock up to the max time, then exit out.

3. Change the time forward by enough to get 45 tokens (i used increments of 1 day)

4. Resume game

With this method, you can easily get in, use an EMP, and get out in about 0.5 seconds of clock time. Plenty of time to uncover the whole board.

I will definitely try this way the advance speed level is killing me. I have almost snapped my phone in half countless times.

edit: Just did the described method and finally beat the advanced speed level which was the last level I need for the achievement The world is safe... for now and after I completed it no achievement popped. Just curious if anyone else has tried this.

edit: Restarted phone and played and beat another level and the world is safe...for now popped. This method saved me countless hours of frustration.

Edited by LostPatriot

For some people including myself this achievement unlocks on your phone but NOT on Xbox live. I have rebooted my phone and played about 20 more games and it will not update to Xbox live achievements. What's odd is it actually popped up on my phone. In the game it says I have it but when I log in to live my gamerscore goes down 5 points and it doesn't show in my online achievements.

SO BE WARNED

• 9 months later...

well crap...I got greedy lol.

I was setting my clock ahead by 5 hours or so but eventually it wouldnt load up enough points. So for my last few EMPs needed I just changed the date ahead to the 31st of July...normally I would have just waited for the points to load up. Go back to main screen and change back to normal time...but I was too greedy and forgot to change it back. Now I have to wait til July 31st for it to show up on xbox live LOL

Needed:

4. Resume game

this worked great thanks