All Fallout 3 dlc on sale this week

Lazy Jake

The GOTY edition costs less than all the DLC on sale so they should still buy the goty

Yeah, I guess you're right. It would cost $25 for all the dlc and you can easily find the GOTY edition for $20 or under. I haven't looked at Fallout 3 GOTY prices in awhile. Now that's a great deal, one of the best games ever, with all the dlc for only $20.

I know this is totally wrong thread, but since people are actually replying to this one, i'll use it. I downloaded the Operation Anchorage DLC, but i never got the "aiding the outcasts" mission. Does anyone know what the radio signal is called that they are using? or where i could go maybe to pick up the signal?

I know this is totally wrong thread, but since people are actually replying to this one, i'll use it. I downloaded the Operation Anchorage DLC, but i never got the "aiding the outcasts" mission. Does anyone know what the radio signal is called that they are using? or where i could go maybe to pick up the signal?

I believe it is called something like "Outcast Signal". I know it has Outcast in it.