"Swift Justice" Tips?

Anyone out there have good tips for winning a duel honorably within .6 seconds? I've had my speed and focus both at 95% or more and even listened for 4 heartbeats on the first duel but I can't seem to get my time below .75 seconds.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

EDIT: My next attempt after posting this, I got it! I recommend playing the first duel, against Pat Garrett. After getting your focus and speed as high as possible, listen for the music to stop. Once it stops you'll hear heartbeats, pull the RT right in sync with the THIRD heartbeat and then once more to shoot him. That's how I unlocked the achievement.

Good luck!

Edited by Nurd Alurt

I'm also having a hard time getting this achievement. I usually have 97-100% speed and about 90% focus and after pulling the trigger I keep spamming it to fire as fast as possible but it isn't fast enough. My reaction time is usually about 0.3 secs but my total time is always between 0.75 to 0.88 seconds. This clearly shows that this can't be done by just reacting to the opponent - you need to either use the heartbeat trick or just try your luck and pull after a few seconds. Anyone here who got this without using any trick?

Edit:

I got the achievement yesterday - and I can 100% confirm that the heartbeat trick on Pat Garrett does NOT work reliably, as he pulls after either 2, 4 or 6 heartbeats.

Edited by CellFrame

Great tips! I did exactly what you said and did it with a reaction time of 0.000! It took me about 10-minutes after reading your post, but I finally did it.

http://oi43.tinypic.com/30avv2x.jpg

My Speed was at 100% and Focus around 90%. A tip to anyone going for this and if you have a turtle beach headset. Use the turtle beach!

Edited by animusVOXone

• 1 year later...
  • 8 years later...