Online Matches (not achievement trading)

Coadster1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Looking for ppl to team up with to play; going solo is getting boring fast...

There is a solo??? I can't find any evidence of a campaign anywhere. I bought this game, and whenever I try to find a quick match for like the past few weeks, it just says searching for games, no games available or something along those lines...This is CRAP!!! Waist of money, and one of the worst xbox live arcade games to date hands down.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for people to play with on this game. People don't like to talk and gets very annoying.

There is a solo??? I can't find any evidence of a campaign anywhere. I bought this game, and whenever I try to find a quick match for like the past few weeks, it just says searching for games, no games available or something along those lines...This is CRAP!!! Waist of money, and one of the worst xbox live arcade games to date hands down.

I play daily and I find matches all the time. IMO I find this the best Arcade game (multiplayer wise). Also I hope you 'trying' to be sarcastic with the solo things. BTW how do you know if the game is crap when you can't get into a match? :p

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
got all achievements for this game and have not played this for some months now just asking do people still play this game?

I play now and again. Put it on again the other day and am right back into it. Level 45 at the moment.

Sometimes i come top of most games, sometimes i get screwed. mainly because when a bunch of generals come in they band together and screw everyone else. But thats fine, as i always sneak off the boat and get a flag elswehere :-). If anyone wants a game just holla - VC OF THE NFE

What ******g game are you playing? hahahaha