Tips For Auction House?

jqtaxpayer

I've been having trouble getting many of my cars to sell. I've tried making the auctions longer, making them "featured"... putting all kinds of upgrades on there and even selling them below cost.

Any tips on getting rid of these vehicles? I guess putting a crazy custom design might help? If people have found techniques that tend to move cars out the door faster, please post them here?

well i suggest:

picking cars you know people are looking for

always pay for the featured

dont go longer than 2 hours since you usually dont see past 20 minute mark on vague searches

give it a nice look

all very true. its really amazing that the 2 hours things seems to work well, i dont think i have ever had a car sell if i had it selling for more than 2 hours.

and paint doesnt have to be super flashy. all ten of the cars i sold were lambo gallardos with a racing paint scheme i came up with, just always switched up the colors a little.

and if you really need help, ill buy cars from people who really want the achievement. ill paint em up afterwards and try and sell them for more. just hit me up at AvengerRPM with a PM and ill grab your cars off the A.H. at some really low buyout (that you have it set at).

Like RPM and Lord said. Try to sell high demand cars that ppl need for achievements like the Koenigsegg or Seat Cupra GT. You can often sell the car higher than you buy it for, pocket the money, buy it again, auction it again, etc. Its a great way to make money for the other cars you need

Like RPM and Lord said. Try to sell high demand cars that ppl need for achievements like the Koenigsegg or Seat Cupra GT. You can often sell the car higher than you buy it for, pocket the money, buy it again, auction it again, etc. Its a great way to make money for the other cars you need

people also pay millions for cars you unlock by getting into the higher levels in the game. I'm also at level 50, so it will be a cash mine.

Well what I did to sell cars to earn enough money to get all the german cars was to just sell all the cars from Spain, Korea, France, Sweeden, and eventually Italy :( . Anyway, I suggest that you check how much you wold get in single-player for selling it, and then check how much it costs to buy it. When selling the 'R' sub-class cars I sold them at a buyout that was higher than what I would get from single-player, (usually I sold them for $50,000 more) but that would leave them SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than to buy them regularly.(usually between $50,000 and $150,000 cheaper)

Hope this helps!

I have been selling most of my cars for at least $100K more than I paid for them. I can't keep Seat Cupra GT's in the auction house, same for the racing ferraris and porsches. I started the day w/ about $70K in my bank and at one point had close to $4 million. You figure that any racing car is being $250-325K to buy and place your mark up from there.