Should I get this game??

xBiG ReDx

If you didn't like the first one, you wouldn't like this one. The only reason I bought this one was because I loved Lost Planet 1 and Colonies, and I loved both of the demos. If you haven't yet, deffinately try out the Co-Op and Multiplayer demo, even though the Co-Op is hugely the strong point for this game.

If you didn't like the first one, you wouldn't like this one. The only reason I bought this one was because I loved Lost Planet 1 and Colonies, and I loved both of the demos. If you haven't yet, deffinately try out the Co-Op and Multiplayer demo, even though the Co-Op is hugely the strong point for this game.

This game has online co-op, right?

I loved the first one, so I got this the day it came out. The graphics were top notch and they fixed the aim in it to be way better but the game just fell short. I liked the whole isolated feel of the first game. This seemed to fall a bit under par for me. It's great when you have a good co-op game going but it gets really boring really quick due to it being so short. Try out the demo and play it a bit to see if you enjoy it or get bored, but I would advise rent over buy since it was a huge disappointment to me personally.

If you didnt like the first one very much, well Lost Planet 2 is basicly the same game with minor changes. Although a very pretty game with some fun boss battles and beautiful sceanery.

It seems to have the exact same controls from the first Lost Planet,clunky and slow, with some strange targeting issues, and not much helping u alonge the way. I Suppose the targeting is a little better...

The achievments are difficult and and take way to many play throughs to get them.

Co-op is the key to this game, the only reason i bought it acctually, without co-op this game would be dead in the water.

Again good looking game, fun co-op, change of scenery from the last lost planets. Still lack of control fixes and story hurts, no valid single player makes its harder for some to play it to the full potential.

Score-- 6.0-10

the game is meant to be played co-op

i think a lot of reviewers missed the point, playing co-op this game is pretty cool whereas alone is dull

its a complete opposite to LP1 where the campaign was single player and extreme was HARD

played on hard on LP2 in co-op its a breeze

Yup not only did a lot of reviewers miss that point, but they also missed the point of just having fun killing monsters with friends, not about story or whatever. No, the story sucks, if you want a story, go read a book, however the game-play and killing big ass monsters with friends is a lot of fun, and if the reviewers based it off of that, easily a 8/10. GameInformer did it, they even said this game is not for the story or any thing of that sort, it's to have fun with friends killing monsters. Yet another reason why people shouldn't base their game buying decisions on reviews.