315 members have voted

1. 1. BF3 or MW3? as the better game

• BF3
    • MW3

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are entitled to your own opinion. I still play COD 2 on the pc daily. But I like the tactical and team element of battlefield more. I would go for Battlefield 3 over mf3 anyday. But that's just me (:

(I will still buy MF3 at release btw. Looking forward to that one as wel. I hope theyve got those seperate co-op missions like MF2)

Which game am I more hyped for? Battlefield 3.

Which game will I purchase? Both.

I see no point in holding a prejudicial opinion against a developer. I have nothing against DICE, they make phenomenal games, and IW also make phenomenal games.

Dice IMO is less fun than IW games like bad company and Medal of honor,medal of honor sucked online and bad company had no chance over the COD titles IW never made a bad online like medal of honor was but with COD elite i think its only going to push the COD series longer

In my opinon, Bad Company 2 was a whole new ballgame in terms of the online first person shooter genre. Team focused combat and the Rush game mode were excellent and really engaged my attention for a long time.

Medal of honour wasnt as good, like you said. They tried to imitate the call of duty arcadey feel, and didnt succeed in that respect. However to state that IW never made a 'bad online' would be stretching the truth. Modern Warfare 2, as entertaining and engaging as it was, and still is, is plagued with problems, of which many people know and complain about.

For BC2, I forgot to mention destructibility, which changes how a game is played completely. Its those same elements which make me hyped for BF3, more so than MW3. MW2, well a LOT of people left that game for Black Ops when it released, thats for sure.

CoD elite.. I dont know. The free features entailed remind me of bungie.net, which is good of course, but the paid subscription is probably not going to be worth it, im just not that hardcore a player to be involved in competitions and clans, etc.

They are to totally different game styles.

CoD = one many army

BF = Team work

Im a FFA player so MW is my junk.. But if BF3 had come out when black ops did.. i would have bought BF over blops.. But i love the MW series wayyy more than the treyarch titles so its not the same now.

BF3 look good i just hate how dice has put all this work in the new engine and it still runs below 30 FPS on xbox. Crysis 2 was disappointing as it only ran at about 24 FPS max on xbox.. Im not sure about ps3 but i think it was higher on that console and it was certainly higher on PC.

MW2 runs at 60FPS.. and i love looking at it.. Go play Killzone 3 or Crysis 2 and then go play MW2 and you will see the difference..

And BC2 was just garbage imo.. i dont know why i even played that game for as long as i did. BF2 was decent though if you wanna talk about Battlefield.

Missing the both option two. For MP i go with BF 3. It´s just the best MP game/feeling. Call of Duty don´t stand a chance against it. I personal hate many unbalanced shit in CoD. If you are a beginner, you lose the entire beginning of the game, because lvl. 30 gamers kill you easy with there weapons. Most of the maps are to small, camping is extreme and the killstreaks are stupid/switch a good game to a bad game.

DICE all the way, they have actually attempted to improve their franchise by seeking to develop and upgrade their remarkable engine whilst IW and Treyarch dont do anything new and simply apply a new coat of textures into the same game. They might as well make MW3 a DLC seeing its more of the same @ $60.

i am a die hard COD fan and i hear a lot of people bashing MW3 and i dont see why?? I personally hate dice and i love Treyarch and IW some say BF3 will over sell MW3 by millions what u think???

I say nope, it won't. Let me put it that way:

""BF3 will be buried alive when MW3 hits the market. EA/DICE will regret releasing BF3 right when MW3 will be launched. It will be a 4-5 year waste of development, they should have released it already...but now its too late...!"

If I could only choose one then I would go with MW3 because there gameplay formula is solid and I know I will get my money worths in terms of replay value. However I am going to be buying BF3 also because it looks for what ive seen amazing. Im not a big fan of BFBC's MP but im willing to give it another shot.

I say nope, it won't. Let me put it that way:

""BF3 will be buried alive when MW3 hits the market. EA/DICE will regret releasing BF3 right when MW3 will be launched. It will be a 4-5 year waste of development, they should have released it already...but now its too late...!"

sorry but I have to disagree...each game has it's following...although I do agree that MW3 will outsell it. I will most likely buy bothe, eventually.

A poll to decide which is better months before the release? Is that not . . . stupid?

I thought the same excat thing...here is my poll:

Which will be better Halo 13 or Call of Duty 29 Space Combat?

sorry but I have to disagree...each game has it's following...although I do agree that MW3 will outsell it. I will most likely buy bothe, eventually.

Yeaaah, I probably too just to tell the difference between both.

...here is my poll:

Which will be better Halo 13 or Call of Duty 29 Space Combat?

Hahaha that one is funny, I'd vote for sure on that poll.