Where's my season pass?

makes sense for a game like this. pay 1600 msp up front get all 5 titles on release date.

Personally, i hate paying full price for a game. If the game is good enough it will always see a DotW and as my backlog is so full i can't justify buying a game unless there is a deal to be had.

as an additional forecast, I'm sure when all parts are released we will also see a retail collected disc shortly after for $20 (usd)

makes sense for a game like this. pay 1600 msp up front get all 5 titles on release date.

Personally, i hate paying full price for a game. If the game is good enough it will always see a DotW and as my backlog is so full i can't justify buying a game unless there is a deal to be had.

as an additional forecast, I'm sure when all parts are released we will also see a retail collected disc shortly after for $20 (usd)

You dont really need a season pass the season pass on ps3 is the same price as all 5 episodes will be on xbox.

You dont really need a season pass the season pass on ps3 is the same price as all 5 episodes will be on xbox.

Thats not true.

On PSN each episode is going to be $4.99

The season pass is $19.99

So, do math.

4.99 * 5 = 24.95

So, buying the episodes individually will cost a total of $24.95 (Or, roughly 25 dollars.)

Now, on the 360, 80MSP is equivalent to 1 dollar. SO, 400 MSP is 5 dollars.

5 * 5 = 25

So, you'll be spending $25 dollars (Or 2,000 MSP) for all the episodes separately. So, the 19.99 season pass on PSN is a better deal than xbox. =).

I got mine on ps3 mainly because it came out 2 days earlier and the season pass option was a plus. If it would have came out the same day then I probably would have got it on xbox. I'm hoping I get the other episodes 2 days earlier too. :p

I don't think its worth waiting for it tobe a deal of the week on all of them. Its only 5 bucks and who knows when the others are even going to be released.

I can't wait until episode 2 comes out I played through 1 three times so far.

This is where things like no Mass Effect 3 weekend events on the PS3, even out. Although PS3 got this weeks ME3 event. Oh well. I want my achievements. My PS3 is only used for Netflix and keeping the kids busy, lol

Lol yea who cares if it's cheaper on PS3. my main gaming platform is the 360 so obviously that's what i got it for. i may get it for PS3 for an easy platinum though... but that's not till all have been released.

This is where things like no Mass Effect 3 weekend events on the PS3, even out. Although PS3 got this weeks ME3 event. Oh well. I want my achievements. My PS3 is only used for Netflix and keeping the kids busy, lol

Slightly off topic, but it sounds like the PS3 fans will get every event from now on :) Glad to have you on board.

OT: While I'd like the season pass or getting them all at once, I'll probably use this game to fill down-time each month since releases are going to dry up soon.

Thrilled about the achievement list though. I can sit back and enjoy a game without having to keep tally or watch for missable achievements. You may argue that I don't HAVE to do that in other games, but my OCD begs to differ :p