Unlimited Orange , Purple , Blue , Weapons

deathmule

Can't seem to access this dlc offline. Any1 know why? Iv disconnected from live. Cleared my cache but when I start up my game it says it was last saved in an area unavailable. Searched google no answers. Any 1 know?
To play the DLC you will need the latest patch installed, my clearing your cache you would have removed that. To play offline on the DLC you need to turn BL2 on whilst online and then download any updates and you can then go back offline again. This is what I have done as I currently only have access to 1 ethernet port until I get my new router.

OT: Have tried this a few times now, have gotten 1 orange weapon, a caustic Invader which is pretty good, thanks for posting this :)

To play the DLC you will need the latest patch installed, my clearing your cache you would have removed that. To play offline on the DLC you need to turn BL2 on whilst online and then download any updates and you can then go back offline again. This is what I have done as I currently only have access to 1 ethernet port until I get my new router.

OT: Have tried this a few times now, have gotten 1 orange weapon, a caustic Invader which is pretty good, thanks for posting this :)

K I'm back online go the patch downloaded again. I will try and do it again. Short of turning off my router how can I disconnect from Xbox live but stay signed in on my game so I don't return to title screen.