Lee in comics/show

• 3 weeks later...

Given that the comics are much further ahead in terms of the amount of time that has taken place, I think that simply showing him in the comics or any of the othernew characters for that matter has a potential to ruin some of the story. As for introducing him to the tv series id say its possible but depending on when the next series is released you'd think any casting details for this character would have already been released.

definitely not.. The show after its first season is for old women, and storylines are harder to follow at that age. adding another character might confuse the majority of the audience.

yeah, i went there, Season 2 sucked! They sorta got it together at the end, but 3 episodes does not make a season. They could've made it another six episode season (like season 1) and have it be interesting, but they signed it on for 12 or 13 and only had material for 8 episodes max.

I do love Lee ,but I don't think he would be a good in the comic, because you the player make a lot of the choice for him. So if he was to be put in the comic it made change the way you see Lee as a character. For EX: My lee in nice in honest, when other lee are mean in lie a lot.

Edited by andy888101

• 2 weeks later...
Considering the game is driven by the choices of the player, it's a bit hard to give him a static personality.

Maybe if he lives at the end those poll things at the end of each chapter might decide how he is in comics/tv? That be cool