Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

A bail bondsman is any person or corporation that will act as a surety and pledge mentoney or property as bail for the appearance of person accused in court. Although banks, insurance companies and other similar institutions are usually the sureties on other types of contracts (for example, to bond a contractor who is under a contractual obligation to pay for the completion of a construction project) such entities are reluctant to put their depositors' or policyholders' funds at the kind of risk involved in posting a bail bond. Bail bond agents, on the other hand, are usually in the business to cater to criminal defendants, often securing their customers' release in just a few hours.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't think that it would be looked at as a plus or minus when it comes strictly to a hiring decision. 5 years in the Bail Bonds industry looks better than 5 different employees in 5 years. I think the trick is to not base an interview around your experience. For instance, saying that in my experience I have been able to use research in order to locate individuals who were difficult to find is a lot better than "I'm a Bounty Hunter baby and no one can get past me!". Also, just know that until you prove yourselves co workers may have a certain pre-conceived image.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can speak to the background piece. Being a licensed Bail Bondsman is akin to selling any other type of insurance. Provided you had no issues with the licensing authority it would have no real bearing in the background adjudication process; thus no impediment to a security clearance. When a background investigation is conducted it seeks to identify both suitability and eligibility. There are various factors that come into play for both aspects; however a legitimate profession is not usually an issue that comes up. As noted, the bail bond industry is regulated and part of out modern day judicial system.

• 9 months later...
If you can do better then go for it instead of moaning about it!!

The map is just fine for showing the locations of the people. The whole point of the missions is to track them down so be grateful as I have now changed the pictures (just for you) It shows the lake and airfield in Blain County to give you a direction to head in - like I'm going to ruin the map that came with the game by pinpointing locations on it!

If you ain't going to help with the thread content then don't bother posting just to get YOUR post count up!

Yeah man cut him some slack he's just trying to provide some help to us newbies in the forum by showing us the bail bond locations. Sorry his post wasn't up to your standards! totes mcgotes