Looking for some Xbox 360 Friends? Post your GT Here!

RyanC1992

If anyone doesn't mind Im gonna add all of you from this forum. not all but the ones who play, reach,black ops, blazblue c.s., singurlarity, codmw2. all hell, anybody who wants to be accepted by the king of ablion. and no I did not kill logan, (lol) I gonna let everybody know I'm from this site.

Anyone feel free to add me!

Even if multiplayer is not your thing, I always like it when my friends "Leaderboards" are quite populated - so it gives me an idea of how good (or rubbish) I am at a game LOL

I have added a quite a lot of people from this thread over the past year or so and its good just to have a lot of friends added whom you know enjoy hunting cheevs as much as you and as much as the next person on your list...

Cheers

My friends list is pretty full, but in spite of that it needs a good cleanout anyway! New requests are welcome. I mainly play Black Ops and Fifa 11. Plus Fable 3 if anyone else has started or not finished.

I don't mind whether we play together or just the odd chit-chat about games/life :D

Jump in! GT: SplittingSkies

i actually dont talk is just that im not from the usa so my english is not good i mean i have had conversations when i got to visit family at usa and all that but im a bit ashamed when i try to talk and since well im not a person who purchase a lot of games (online) but if u want to have a another person on the list XD i dont mind lol gt:AssassinGnome

i have left 4 dead 1 and 2 i was forced to talk when i play l4d 1 on expert everything went smooth and we got the achivement but that just it XD im just that guy who doesent talk XD

Edited by AssassinGnome