Last game you wish you hadn't played

wariowarrior

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rainbow 6 Vegas. Terrible choice, MS.

Before that, I binged on a whole bunch of cheap games from a Gamestop sale. My only regret was Call of Duty MW3. I just am not a CoD fan.

This was pumped for it as I never played it before. I waited forever for it to download. Its 6 gigs. Wow 20 minutes later DELETED.

It just felt Last gen shooter ( A very boring one at that I know it almost IS last gen,2006 after all but it wasnt my cup of tea,ironically I loved The Splinter Cell Games like Condemned.)

Luxor 2.

Dear god what a nightmare!

That game is a pain in the ass, I got what I wanted out of it (Pharaoh of the 2 lands) and I am now forever done with that shit.

It just felt Last gen shooter ( A very boring one at that I know it almost IS last gen,2006 after all but it wasnt my cup of tea,ironically I loved The Splinter Cell Games like Condemned.)

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/173/576/Wat8.jpg?1315930535

Dark and WRC Powerslide. So damned boring.

Dark I can understand as uts a budget retail release. However I do like the del shaded graphics, and its not that bad in my opinon, but I get why some won't like it. Stealth is difficult though.

WRC Powerslide, now that was a good game, no replayability, but its enjoyable, and an easy 400g. Doesn't take all that long to blast through SP either. To each their own though.

GTA IV

Crackdown

Army of two

Bioshock 2

Assassins Creed 1 & 3

Splinter cell conviction, double agent and Deus Ex: infiltration games aren´t my cup of tea.

Prototype

Los planet

Halo 4

LA Noire, I HATE this game

Hunted: demons forge

Resident evil 6

Grid

Medal of honor: Airborne

Metro 2033

Castlevania lords of shadows

Dark Solus

Vanquish

Wet

Brothers in arms: hells highway

Black ops

Call of Juarez the cartel

Left 4 dead

Mirrors edge

Resident evil 5

The Club

The Darkness

The Outfit

That´s all. Wish I could delete these games from my gamertag.

Wow, you even make a point of hating LA Noire which is one of my favourites! :) Each to their own. Totally agree with Mirrors Edge though.

Mafia 2 I played back before it had DLC, and I liked it. Obviously it had flaws (no checkpoints, floaty movement controls), but most of the achievements were interesting and varied, and it was worth the ten hours it took to get every achievement but the Wanted Posters. I didn't even really mind getting all the Wanted Posters afterward, because it just seemed like the devs' way of making sure you appreciated the detail they put into the city they built.

Then the DLC came out.

Getting to 1500 was such a chore, it felt like a day job. Driving 1000 miles total? In a game where driving faster than 60 mph is just asking for an insta-kill crash and revert to the last save? Where there's no way to manually save, and by the last story mission you had maybe 150 miles clocked? If you died at 999 miles, you were back to that last mission's count, and every one of those miles took a full minute to drive at 60 mph. What an insane achievement.

Far Cry 2, which I'm currently working on. The ratio for it is awesome which is why I'm forcing myself to play through it, but it's seriously one of the most boring games I've ever played in over 25 years of gaming. I'm just happy that people found that Warlord glitch, otherwise I'd have had to boost that crap for like 300 hours instead of the 20 or so it took.

Wow, you even make a point of hating LA Noire which is one of my favourites! :) Each to their own. Totally agree with Mirrors Edge though.

LA Noire is one of my worst gaming experiences since 1986. Worst enough, I forced myself to finish all the cases, increasing my hate level to max.

I believe that is a game made by people who don´t like videogames. All the game mechanics are forced and broken, only the scripts and story works. Driving is horrible, city is big and well designed but empty, action sequences and shooting are a failure, parallel missions are ridiculous or uninspired, collectibles are a nonsense...

There are a ton of games in this thread that I actually enjoyed, so I am going to avoid the arguements and post my own:

Darkest of Days was absolute trash. My save got erased somewhere in the middle so I had to play the stupid game TWICE. there's a reason why we don't use muskets in video games.

Also, I disliked Saboteur. It was extremely repetitive and there was too much of the same thing going on. I never want to see white dots on a map again!

The white dots in The Saboteur were definitely WAY over the top. It took forever to finish all that crap.

I'm an absolute OCD completionist, so I pretty much always test out games on a dummy profile to ensure that I'll like them enough to slog through all the achievements.

I didn't do this with GTAV- I just bought it and fired it up because every review made it out to be the best game since Tetris. And I'm regretting it. I've played for like 5 hours now and it's completely boring. I don't know what it is exactly, but I can't get into it at all. And not only do I have to force myself to finish all this single player stuff, but I've got who knows how many hundreds of hours of MP ahead of me, too.

I had less trouble forcing myself to finish total crap like Luxor 2.

The white dots in The Saboteur were definitely WAY over the top. It took forever to finish all that crap.

I'm an absolute OCD completionist, so I pretty much always test out games on a dummy profile to ensure that I'll like them enough to slog through all the achievements.

I didn't do this with GTAV- I just bought it and fired it up because every review made it out to be the best game since Tetris. And I'm regretting it. I've played for like 5 hours now and it's completely boring. I don't know what it is exactly, but I can't get into it at all. And not only do I have to force myself to finish all this single player stuff, but I've got who knows how many hundreds of hours of MP ahead of me, too.

I had less trouble forcing myself to finish total crap like Luxor 2.

I have been very afraid that I will fall into this category. I haven't been hyped for GTA V at all, but I still plan on getting it. I really hope I find enjoyment in it enough to complete it

This was pumped for it as I never played it before. I waited forever for it to download. Its 6 gigs. Wow 20 minutes later DELETED.

Have to agree. Downloaded the 6 gig game and tried twice to get into it. Really hated the controls and deleted it after maybe 15 minutes total gameplay. Thankfully, no cheevos popped so that blemish doesn't show up on my list.....