What time should this be on Live?

Never Final

How'd you download the free packs? I found them on xbox.com and it said you couldn't download over the net, have the game room on my 360 but the packs aren't showing up on it.

EDIT: Tried again immediately after, found them on LIVE, before it just showed the two videos, must have been glitchy because they just went up.

Edited by chriscutis
Tried again, worked.

Yes it is I have downloaded it and I am waiting for it to load but it is taking so long!

I got the 5g achievement and it has loaded and you get 20 free tokens!!!

Prices:

240 MSP for buying full game for your arcade

400 MSP for playing anywhere

Token bonus play Spend 5 tokens for a free bonus play

Edited by IXISHADOW

I have 75 gamerscore in this without buying or playing a thing yet. 5g for start at beginning. You have enough unique themes when you start to get the use 5 one. And you have enough decorations to start to fill a room, so do that and get the 3 decor achievements worth 45gs.

I have 75gs too lol. I don't think the games look worth playing or at least paying to play at all...I wonder if you can get all the points by buying 1 game...:confused: (and apparently a mascot but it says you get a free mascot with some games)

Is it possible to get Fancy Arcade right at the start?

EDIT: Actually I might buy Mountain Madness Super Pro Skiing lol

Edited by Tim1601

mine is stuck on loading screen as well. at 25percent everytime.

ive turned it off. ive left it there for 10 minutes. nothing..

edit wowwwww and people say these game packs taking up all my space arent free games, wow.

well hopefully this whole 40 point part of it works out and that thats not BS as well..

Edited by oxsolidxsnakexo

mine is stuck on loading screen as well. at 25percent everytime.

ive turned it off. ive left it there for 10 minutes. nothing..

I resolved this issue by going to dashboard then going back on it. Seemed to work for me first time.

(First time I did this and it worked but it wont now...)

Curse you MS!!!

The music is so DARN ANNOYING!!!

Edited by IXISHADOW

The dashboard tells me its available, but it actually isn't. not the first Block Party related screwup, I never got a Perfect Dark code for buying the game for example. Neither did my brother for playing the trial. Only my american account did (Apparantly Japan doesn't get the game at all, heh)

I can choose to buy it from my jap account too, but it seems buggy, as it doesn't appear in the downloads despite that.

Live has been having trouble all day.