How many XBOW kills do you have?

Barad

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a whopping 23 kills with it. I jumped in a friends hardcore game last night, and they had all flags apart from A (I forget the map). My first shot of the game was a double kill with the Xbow, followed by a headshot on one of my friends. Later on, I was on the run, and spotted one of them. Lined up my shot, and just before I fired, the other spawned in, and I got another double kill (this time on both my friends), and as I was in their party, I rubbed it in a little. They got their revenge by crashing a jet into my skull as I was running.

I just wish I was recording. That had to be one of my best/funniest Battlefield moments.

I think your 30,000th kill should be some fucked up 100m headshot with the crossbow..or just ram someone with your chopper like anyday lol.

I'm pretty proud of my 500 xbow kills over 2 days I'll continue this weekend and see if I can hit 2000. :Bounce:

Haha, it was just a random kill, but I did get a chopper roadkill the match after that!

Also, I've now hit just over 200 kills with the Xbow.

Damn Barad I haven't even broken 100 kills with it yet ;)

Oh stop it. :o

I dare you all to beat my longest headshot with it though, 468 meters.

Damn you dude, damn you..

I only have 3 kills with the scoped, not for me.

Haha, it was just a random kill, but I did get a chopper roadkill the match after that!

Of course you roadkilled someone. :rolleyes: And Fuck you're catching up lol.

Wolf, was that the roadkill on the server admin who then banned you? :p

I really hate the 7x scope they've put on it, I find the chevrons too thick, I'd much rather they'd used the 6x rifle scope instead. My only kill with the scoped XBow was a hipfire shot. :p

I really hate the 7x scope they've put on it, I find the chevrons too thick, I'd much rather they'd used the 6x rifle scope instead. My only kill with the scoped XBow was a hipfire shot. :p

I couldn't work with anything above 4x tbh, all 3 of my kills are body shots or something lol.

They put the 7x on ... they.... did....

WHAT!!!!!?!?!?!?

DA FUCK!?!?!!? :mad:

Haven't unlocked it yet, my two scoped kills were both hipfire as well in scavenger.

Maybe I'm just crazy. Or insanely good. But I love the 7x scope. It's my favorite scope to put on a bolt action when playing aggressive so I play the exact same way with the crossbow. And if a enemy catches you by surprise you just hipfire since the spread on the crossbow is...well...none.

I will give 7x scope another chance this weekend see of I can get the hang of it but last time I used it there wasn't any satisfaction with the 3 whole, crappy kills I got lol.

The 7x scope makes it a lot easier to see the "whites of their eyes"...of course that's all you'll be able to see if you're using that scope at medium range :p

The 7x scope makes it a lot easier to see the "whites of their eyes"...of course that's all you'll be able to see if you're using that scope at medium range :p

That's the thing though, I always use the Crossbow close range and sometimes a hallways distance so the 7x scope isn't an option for me to use regularly..but it would be nice to get in a few headshots just so I have the experience lol.

Damn you dude, damn you..

Of course you roadkilled someone. :rolleyes: And Fuck you're catching up lol.

Heh, it's always fun to do! Also, now I'm at 310. :p

And I have 29 kills with the scoped Xbow.

Wolf, was that the roadkill on the server admin who then banned you? :p

Ha, no! It was a totally different one! Actually, I think you were in the game when I got this one. It was on Damavand Peak and Paddy dropped me off to take the enemy chopper and then... I HIT A POLE!!! And while "crashing", I accidentally landed on someone below... oops... but I recovered from said pole and all was well (except for the poor bastard who forgot to look up).