Fun Things To Do After Completion

adz5000

Quite simply what fun things are there to do/find/discover after you have completed the main quest and all of the factions?

I have also done the main questline and achievements in the Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC's.

Are there any fun side quests you folks could recommend in either these DLC's or in the full game?

Did you get all the expert spells from mages? Somewhat fun. I just need Conjuration expert spells. Leveling up all skills.

Getting all the dragon preist mask was quite fun. Having Vorstag as your follower wearing Deadric armor and being a bad ass is fun.

Today I went into Yngol Barrow to get his helm. Pretty sweet looking.

Also there are these Jars of Bugs you can find pretty good edition to your crib lol.

I think I'm ganna do another playthrough though because I'm getting alittle bored or maybe just burnt out putting 300+ into the game.

• 1 month later...

Go on a long walk from dragon bridge to riften, riding waterfalls, playing tag with mammoths, stealing food from peoples homes then throwing it in the river. In all seriousness though, I have all the achievements, done hundreds of quests, reset my perks over and over. I have over 1000 hours in several characters combined and I still love making new ones to play the game a little differently. I take the HuD and quest makers off and walk everywhere I go. It makes things much more fun and difficult. I may end up somewhere completely different and have to turn around. I love finding and reading books I've never seen before, searching for ingredients for new cooking recipes. I've always played the fool out of Elder Scrolls games. Ever since I took a chance on a new game called Morrowind a long time ago. So many things to do, just got to keep your eyes open :)

I love creating new characters and using different armor and weapons. I just created a mage character and I'm trying to focus on alteration for defense, conjuration for weaponry and atronachs, and destruction for, well, destruction. So far it's a relatively fun setup and far different from my normal playthroughs.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still working on both of these btw.

Well I haven't completed it yet, but as i've gotten the 100k achievement cash seems meaningless now, so now I just grab gems and jewelry and have been stashing it in my house, but not in the usual way...

http://i62.tinypic.com/35ldvdc.jpg

And with my soul gems... This looks really cool when one of the NPC's activates the forge and the fire glows underneath the gems.

http://i57.tinypic.com/24l0f13.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
play all the sidequests that aren't part of achievements. there is so much more to this game than what the achievo cut out. lots of the best parts of this game are misc. side quests.

.... unless your like me and do all the side quests and such you can find before you really work on the story. My guy was so strong when I fought the final story boss it was such a pathetic fight. It was over in just a handful of hits LoL

play all the sidequests that aren't part of achievements. there is so much more to this game than what the achievo cut out. lots of the best parts of this game are misc. side quests.

Yup, that's what i plan on doing. I can tell this game still has much to offer after completion.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...