Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need to get five consecutive kills without respawns and i'm willing to help anyone out with watever just message me on xbl

i am up for the help man i am usually on 11-1130 EST if you are on send a FR or a message and we can get something going... that goes for anyone else i will run small 3v3 maps because when i host anything bigger starts alot of lag (i need a new modem)... see you online

Ok so we are good to go. Tonight 8:30 PM Eastern time. I'll start sending invites 15 minutes before. Be online

to: hitman elite 360, I'll ask the room when we're all together see who else needs those achievements and we'll try to work something out for you. Be on line ( I've already got you on my friends list )

to: Atarii II, be on line in case someone bails out or if the room doesn't mind a seventh person. ( with seven people you have to wait 30 minutes before it's your turn again as opposed to 25 minutes with 6 people ) so it's not that big of a difference. But I'd rather check with the room first and make sure it's OK with every one.

I'll be online then, probably just playing a XBLA game or working on Guitar Hero achievements, so I'll be around

hi, if anyones interested im setting up a match to boost the ace of aces and the my hero, if your interested send me a message

GT- kodomaru01, will be on most of the night.

other achievements can be boosted to on request

need 5 people at the moment.

I will be setting up a game and need 5 helpers for A&D My Hero achievement, rescue the hostage 10 times.

Game starts on Wednesday 2nd April at 8:30pm GMT

If you're interested reply to this post and add your gamertag! I will update the list during the day.

Rules: First come first serve, everyone stays till we all get the achievement. (Takes about 1 hour 30 minutes for the 6 players to get this)

The team who has a player getting the achievement (alpha) waits in their spawn and the bravo team can attack them to boost their weapon kills.

One player will have to stay alive on the bravo team so the hostages can be saved.

1. Dj DigitalMoose

im interested in boosting at me to the list

I will be setting up a game and need 5 helpers for A&D My Hero achievement, rescue the hostage 10 times.

Game starts on Wednesday 2nd April at 8:30pm GMT

If you're interested reply to this post and add your gamertag! I will update the list during the day.

Rules: First come first serve, everyone stays till we all get the achievement. (Takes about 1 hour 30 minutes for the 6 players to get this)

The team who has a player getting the achievement (alpha) waits in their spawn and the bravo team can attack them to boost their weapon kills.

One player will have to stay alive on the bravo team so the hostages can be saved.

1. Dj DigitalMoose

anyone up for it right now

I'm gonna have a room for "My Hero" tonight after 10EST at the earliest.

we can set it up so you can work on weapon achievements when you aren't getting the hostages.

lemme know if you are in.

If I'm done with the room I'm joining now I'll help you guys cuz I feel bad that I was the only one that got it.

looking for boosting match heres the things i need.

Natural Leader (15 points): Lead your team to Victory 20 times in Team Leader with at least 6 players present.

Gun Shark (25 points): Kill 300 enemies in multiplayer adversarial with at least 6 players present.

Eye of the Sniper (30 points): Kill 500 enemies in multiplayer adversarial with at least 6 players present.

Don't Mess With Me (45 points): Kill 1000 enemies in multiplayer adversarial with at least 6 players present.

Royal Flush (30 points): Win 100 adversarial matches with at least 6 players present.

The House Always Wins (15 points): Host and win 10 matches with at least 6 players present.

Kamikaze (10 points): Plant and detonate 10 bombs in Attack & Defend with at least 6 players present.

Demo Expert (10 points): Defuse 10 bombs in Attack & Defend with at least 6 players present.

Come Closer (20 points): Kill 100 enemies using a shotgun with at least 6 players present

Spray and Pray (15 points): Kill 100 enemies using a Sub-Machine Gun with at least 6

players present.

One Shot, One Kill (30 points): Kill 100 enemies using a Sniper Rifle with at least 6 players present.

Machine Gunner (20 points): Kill 100 enemies using a Light Machine Gun with at least 6 players present.

(hit me up)

willing to help other of course

Yeah I need to boost for the hostages, Intel, Both Attack and Defends, and I also need sidearm Frenzy. ( I can get that by myself but if anyone wants to help then go ahead). Just send me a Friend Request and a message saying that you are on x360a and you want to boost.. ill add and we can get a time

to get a game going from there.Just Let me know...

:chair