Song of the Week #3

Birky

GHIII Song of the Week #2

Welcome back everyone! This week is a little tougher so your going to have work even harder on your high scores! Once again, I promise past winners will receive badges soon :o Normally the competition starts on Saturday but tonight I am going out of town for the weekend. So that's what the early start is for.

RULES:

1. It will be run from Saturday to Friday. This means that you will have one week to get your high score. The winners will be announced Saturday as early as possible and a new song will be picked.

2. I will choose a song from the game every week. My decision can be bent a little bit if you are really whinny. If you get a hat trick then YOU get to pick the song!

3. There are three different leagues. The first league is played on the medium difficulty. The second league is played on hard. The third league is played on expert difficulty. You can participate in all of the leagues at once, but can only win one league per week. If someone has the highest score in both leagues 1 and 2 or 3, then they will only get credit for the Higher league won, while the second highest score for the easier league will win. This means there are three opportunities to win, thus increasing your chance of a hat trick.

4. To get a hat trick you need to win 3 weeks in a row. It does not matter if you win in the medium league the first time, and the hard or expert the next two times. If you win the hat trick, you will win a special banner replacing your current banners, and you will get to choose the next song.

5. A screenshot of the Newspaper Screen (EXAMPLE), with your high score must be posted.

6. The screenshot must be of the Newspaper Screen in order to (almost) prove that the song was played that week, and not a previous attempt. This is so that everyone must actually participate, and not just post old scores.

7. Winner's will be awarded with a custom made, dead sexy badge to be worn in their signature space. The badges will look different according to which league you won. These are made by old WIKI TIK, so if you think they are wicked sweet thank him for them, not me. He rocks.

8. Thanks to CJ for the addition of this rule. If you win one week on a lower difficulty you may not participate on that difficulty or lower next week. Example: I win week one on hard. For week two I can't enter on medium or hard, only expert. If you win expert then you must play expert again next week. I think this will open up the board a little bit for rookies. Just to make it clear from the example, if I was to lose in the second week then during the third week I would be able to play on medium and hard again. This rule is only limiting the following week. Thanks a again to CJ.

9. There is NO limits as to who can participate. You can enter if you have be a member for a day, or for years! You can participate if you have 1 post or 10,000 posts! this is open for everyone!

If any of the rules were not clear, please ask your questions.

THIS WEEK'S SONG IS:

Knights of Cydonia - Muse

If everyone hates the song then you can rebel and I can change it.

Good Luck!

This is bittersweet. I love listening to this song because I love Muse ;). But I barely got 5 stars so I can't beat CJ :(. I can still kick ass on hard mode :). But my Xbox is in for repair and won't get back for a few weeks :(.

THIS WAS MY BEST SMILEY POST EVER. 4 whole smilies for each sentance!

I practiced the ending 4 sections of this song last night for 2 hours and cant quite get it. Love the song, but probably dead since i have to play hard :woop:

its not that good, only because i suck when i know someone is looking, or if i am going for something. I'll get like really sweaty and fuck up on parts i know i can hit.... well here it is on hard

95%, i know its not that good

367 note streak

289,791 for score

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n306/Dillon1321/DSCF0056.jpg

Yuck, I hate to double post but I want people to notice this post. Thanks to my savior, OldWIKI TIK, the badges have been made! If you won in week one or two then I have sent you a PM with the image so you can put it in your signature. The badge look sexy and all future winners will receive badges as well. A BIG thanks to WIKI once again, everyone give him a big pat on the back.

EDIT: In other news this weeks main event (expert) was a blow out once again. I thought for sure this would be a difficult song but I guess I was wrong. Any suggestions for next weeks song? I want it to be a little harder and provide more of a competition and not a star power path/hold note fight. Right now I am thinking 'Number of the Beast', 'Take This Life', or 'The Way it Ends'. I am open to all suggestions.

EDIT: In other news this weeks main event (expert) was a blow out once again. I thought for sure this would be a difficult song but I guess I was wrong. Any suggestions for next weeks song? I want it to be a little harder and provide more of a competition and not a star power path/hold note fight. Right now I am thinking 'Number of the Beast', 'Take This Life', or 'The Way it Ends'. I am open to all suggestions.

Any of those sounds good. That said, dont count CJ out for the hat trick :eek:

Yuck, I hate to double post but I want people to notice this post. Thanks to my savior, OldWIKI TIK, the badges have been made! If you won in week one or two then I have sent you a PM with the image so you can put it in your signature. The badge look sexy and all future winners will receive badges as well. A BIG thanks to WIKI once again, everyone give him a big pat on the back.

Through the fire and flames?

Devil went down to georgia?

Slash?

Raining Blood?