unlocked achievement issue

mosin360

In Cut the Rope Exp. I unlocked the Doctor achievement. The next day it wasn't showing up on Xbox.com or the games app. I opened the game and it does show to be unlocked. Rebooted the phone and such and no luck. I then unlocked another achievement and it is showing to be unlocked on Xbox.com and the game app.

I'm thinking that it glitched and didn't report properly to Xbox.com. How do I get it to unlock again? Resetting the app didn't work. Do I need another phone?

MS's response is to look at the achievement list (on xbox.com) for whatever games aren't synced for you, and then check back seven days later. After a week's time it'll supposedly "self-heal". I have my doubts, but gave it a shot with my one affected achievement. Will report back on the 28th with the results. Needless to say, until this is fixed I don't plan on playing or making further purchases on my WP...

Edited by kaleido42

Hey guys, please post in this Xbox.com thread whenever you run into a stubborn achievement, assuming you even continue playing Live-enabled WP games. It's already nearing 12 pages in 6 days, so this is actually a growing problem and you're not alone. Xbox Live Status doesn't acknowledge any issues on Windows Phone either when this is clearly an emerging concern. All Microsoft says is to check your progress by clicking the game on Xbox.com, which Xbox Support told me on Twitter is done to "check the achievement in multiple locations."

Even if this suggestion actually works, that still doesn't explain what has happened to Xbox Live on Windows Phone in the past week. Some posts in the thread claim of unsynced achievements even as far back as December 2014. So if you see this thread, jump over to the link above and share your problem because Microsoft isn't taking this seriously at the moment.

Glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing this issue, my Starter achievement in Rayman Fiesta Run didn't unlock despite me getting way more than 100 lums.

Currently having trouble with Rayman Fiesta Run with the achievements "First Steps" and "First Running" not synchronizing with xbox.com.

Also having trouble with Game Room - Lunar Lander and Feed Me Oil.

This is very annoying and I have stopped playing and buying WP games until the issue is resolved.

I am having problems as well. Several achievements on Mirrors Edge (windows phone) have not unlocked for me. 19/20 unlocked in game, but only 14/20 on profile.

Also 1 achievement on Mass Effect Infiltartor did not unlock.

I started Tiny Troopers today and the 1st achievement unlocked.

I started Fruit Ninja (wp 8) and 3 unlocked and registered today.

Yeah, I've pretty much stopped all together on my WP. I've got other systems to keep me occupied but it's sad. They came out really quick with a bogus answer, but when it was debunked, they started gathering tons of info, which I doubt will help do anything honestly. They respond back to people, requesting more information, but they are silent about any updates. I'm sure they'll figure it out eventually. In the meantime, time to just use my phone.....as a phone.

EDIT:

The Website service is unavailabe for as of 27/02/2015 17:39:45 GMT.

This will affect the following services: Posting or viewing entries in the Xbox Forums.

hahahahaha...was perfect timing.

Edited by Yannie Boy

This is from our very own Jappe XBA who posted on TA in the Make It Rain Forums

"Our technical team have received the reports about this and is currently rolling up the updates through all affected users. What I can do here right now is to create a service ticket to ensure you will also receive the update. The update is sent per region but you can expect that your profile will update within a few days. The achievement should be updated by the end of this week or early next week."

So something is in the works. On the brightside, I haven't had any issues for new achievements it was just during that little period. Hopefully it's soon though.

This is from our very own Jappe XBA who posted on TA in the Make It Rain Forums

"Our technical team have received the reports about this and is currently rolling up the updates through all affected users. What I can do here right now is to create a service ticket to ensure you will also receive the update. The update is sent per region but you can expect that your profile will update within a few days. The achievement should be updated by the end of this week or early next week."

So something is in the works. On the brightside, I haven't had any issues for new achievements it was just during that little period. Hopefully it's soon though.

Thank you for that information. I personally don't care about Make it Rain, as long as this issue is not happening in other games like other have reported.