Rapture Metro DLC - Partner Thread

Mgetter

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who wants to play on the maps they paid for and get their wins msg me.

I'd like to boost aswell, but for now my priority is getting wins on the 6 new maps, IF we all need to rank up we can combine winning and boosting. As soon as we have 6 online at the same time we can start

EDIT: DONE

Edited by o D M C o

I am going to be playing BioShock 2 online pretty much ALL DAY today, July 20. I really want to get these DLC map achievements out of the way, and if anyone wants to join me, send me a message/FR. We can all team up and grind them out for each other.

My GT is the same as my username.

I just sent you an FR. We just need some more people and we can all party up and do Adam Grab on the DLC maps...

PS - I'm looking for serious players that just want to get these achievements done once and for all. I'm just going to be waiting around for people to do these achievements with, so seriously, if you want to get them done today (July 20), send me an FR and let's do it. I'm sick of waiting around for these maps to show up amongst regular play.

Edited by Zaels

Anyone online right now? FR me and let's try and get a group together for Aqua Incognita and Territorial, Ryuukishi634.

Ha! I've seen you in the multi games.

I'll send a FR, lets get this done later today if possible.

I'll be on in two or so hours fyi to anyone else interested.

Is there anybody that wants to play games on the new maps without boosting? Every time I get in a lobby, everybody just wants to boost.

I'm on right now, and I will be for a little while. Hit me up if you want to actually run games and not just run around hacking turrets.

Badstar, you're probably best visiting the Bioshock 2 website, the multiplayer forum there has a thread for people who want to play the new maps entitled 'All Aboard The Rapture Metro'.

I think the vast majority of the people using this thread do so to boost wins, hacks or both.

Edited by o D M C o

Badstar, you're probably best visiting the Bioshock 2 website, the multiplayer forum there has a thread for people who want to play the new maps entitled 'All Aboard The Rapture Metro'.

I think the vast majority of the people using this thread do so to boost wins, hacks or both.

I'll give that a try, it just seems silly considering the purpose of this thread was to find people to play with, not boost with. It's in the original post, clear as day.

Starting a new boosting group for the DLC, played games and wins only. No ranking.

When? This coming Wednesday July 28th, 11 pm EST.

We'll take turns swapping wins on last splicer standing as this is probably the quickest mode.

1. osea101

2. DOOKH8R

Please plan to stay for a couple of hours and don't be a dick and leave once you get all your achievements.

I'm in at slot 2.

Starting a new boosting group for the DLC, played games and wins only. No ranking.

When? This coming Wednesday July 28th, 11 pm EST.

We'll take turns swapping wins on last splicer standing as this is probably the quickest mode.

1. osea101

Please plan to stay for a couple of hours and don't be a dick and leave once you get all your achievements.

i'll try to hop on that.