FAQs

CovertDog

This is a new feature on the forums. The staff are going around tidying the clutter and making sure x360a is the one stop shop for all your 360 needs.

The FAQ threads are where we need your help! What do you think are the most commonly asked questions about this game? Which threads keep popping up? What things do you wish you had been told when you first got this game?

Post in this thread and I'll edit the top post

Thanks for your help...

[iNCLUDE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS AS WELL]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Are there any guidelines to earning money online? IOW, does anybody know how much money, if any, is earned for 2nd, 3rd, and so on? I've raced several races and came in 2nd and didn't get anything. But people have told me that you DO get money for placing in top 3 or 4.

Are there any guidelines to earning money online? IOW, does anybody know how much money, if any, is earned for 2nd, 3rd, and so on? I've raced several races and came in 2nd and didn't get anything. But people have told me that you DO get money for placing in top 3 or 4.

You get money depending on your place, how many people were at the start, the track, and the number of laps. You get no money for last place or not finishing.

• 2 months later...
Heavyweight Open - cars weighing 1746kgs+

what cars meet the criteria fro this category?

2005 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti

2003 Audi RS 6

2003 Mercedes CLK55 AMG Coupe

2001 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish

2004 Bentley Continental GT

2006 Acura RL A-Spec

2004 Cadillac CTS-V

2006 Dodge Charger SRT8

2007 Shelby GT500

Source:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/932731/48607

• 4 weeks later...

What cars are the best to use for the Regional Championships and for Professional class races if they differ from whats good in the Regionals. If anyone could answer this would be GREAT because no matter which car i use It's never the fastest in the bunch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I thought it was better here, rather then opening a new thread just for this question.

I'm going through Career Mode, and need to do the Flyweight Invitational event. I was told I need to use the 1998 Nissan R390 to compete in this. I've finally managed to get to Level 15, to win the 1998 Nissan R390, but it still won't let me enter the Flyweight Invitational event due to the car being over the weight limit. I've heard that you need to tune the car so it's under the limit, but being a n00b I'm not sure how I am supposed to do this. Any help or advice would be welcome on this.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I thought it was better here, rather then opening a new thread just for this question.

I'm going through Career Mode, and need to do the Flyweight Invitational event. I was told I need to use the 1998 Nissan R390 to compete in this. I've finally managed to get to Level 15, to win the 1998 Nissan R390, but it still won't let me enter the Flyweight Invitational event due to the car being over the weight limit. I've heard that you need to tune the car so it's under the limit, but being a n00b I'm not sure how I am supposed to do this. Any help or advice would be welcome on this.

I think I used a Lotus, since those are super lightweight cars. If it is possible to use a 1998 Nissan R390, go buy the weight upgrades. Some of the performance upgrades will also reduce weight but it will only be by a pound or two each.

I think I used a Lotus, since those are super lightweight cars. If it is possible to use a 1998 Nissan R390, go buy the weight upgrades. Some of the performance upgrades will also reduce weight but it will only be by a pound or two each.

Thanks for the reply Shinobi273, went and looked in the Lotus garage and managed to pick up a Lotus Elise 135R which is only 737kg (I think). Not sure if I unlocked it since I last looked in the garage section, but I can finally finish the Proving Grounds section.

Thanks so much for the help :woop:

• 1 month later...

I completed carreer mode and still have to buy every car in Japan, USA and a part of Germany. Now I wanted to know what is the best way to win the last endurance race with a driver. Just to earn as much money as possible. What should I enable/disable in the options? What difficulty and of course what driver. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
why can't i find the cars i have bought from auctions? where are they?
How long ago did you purchase the cars from the auction? It usually takes some time for the cars you purchase to go in your garage. You'll notice the cars you purchase from an auction when you see it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks!

Similarly, it appears that I'll unlock cars specific to my home region once I reach car/driver level X. Is this true? If so, is there a guideline to when I should switch regions? My plan was basically to complete every single race in the game, staying from North America, but is there a more efficient way? Suggestions?

Edited by CanuckLefty
clunky grammar