Team Sonic

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Sonic10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Finished 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th with local friends in a 10 player Race

dont think you can do this one online it says you have to do it local which means with four people on 1 xbox.

I tried to get the "House Party Of The Dead" "Completed an event with 4 local friends", the way you said on 1 xbox as i also thought, that was what it means, but it didn't seem to work, for the achievement.

I would say that the "Team Sonic" achievement would be the same, a four player split screen race, with 3 other profiles on my friends list signed in as the other player's, but finish 1st,2nd,3rd,4th place together, as it says "Local"

Unless you have to do a Battle or Arena Race and not just a Race...:confused:

I'm thinking it might mean play over xbox live with 3 other peps from your friends list....

Has anybody got these 2 Achievements yet, maybe you could explain to us what you have to do...

Any help would be very much appreciated.....

Thanks......

i am installing it right, so i haven´t played it but i remember that one achievement when i saw it on the list.

i could get it either way, local or online (if possible) but having it out of the way now is good.

if you want to play MSG me. ^^

Edit: got it now.

Edited by CoregBlue1

Hey. After forever trying me and my buddy got 1st to 4th in custom games mode. no cheevo. there is grand prix mode and single race mode but since someone else here did single race i think and got nothing i find it likely sega just decided to be assholes on this one.

So i guess we can all help each other here. we need 3 people for this cheevo. me and my friend are in. gt mr wong tong if we can get this set up. im generally available any time. (hell you dont even need a friend you can just control all four we can wait patiently im sure)

Also regarding house of the dead for djbat i set up 4 pads with only my profile signed in. i chose the first drift stage on the first cup. the jet set stage one. failed superbly and got the achievement. try it yourself.

Edit: forgot to say if you message me i'll be a silver member i have a gold year waiting to be activated i just havent been playing online games lately so dont be put off ;)

Edited by mr wong tong

I'd like to get this one done asap. 7 people on trueachievements have this achievement, but no guide has been written for it.

EDIT: somebody has posted a guide on trueachievements:

http://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=549306#vch

So im wanting to get this done, I need at least two people, one with 4 controllers, I only have 3. Send me a message if you want to do this :)

Edited by Zarakai1989
updating message with a solution

Both me and my sister want to get this achievement as soon as possible, we have 6 pads between us so we only need someone else with 4.

We'd just have to swap the lobby between games as we'd have to transfer 2 pads from 1 console to another so the one getting the achievement had 4 plugged in.

Also we're both GMT.

My gamertag is the same as my forum name, feel free to message me to set something up.