Character Select Screen and Game Opening..

I wouldn't be so sure of the legitimacy of that character roster screen just yet. It screams fake to me. I'll post what someone wrote on another forum about what doesn't add up here with the image.

http://www.abload.de/img/rosterxcssl.png

The top right corner, those Sasukes aren't even the same.

-No Space for Masked Man

-ONLY Storm 2 artworks

-Sage Naruto unlocked, while at the last demo FKS Naruto was and SM Naruto was not

-cursor is at Karin/Suigetsu

-PTS Artworks have a 3D effect, resembling the artworks of the Clash of Ninja series

-we had the exact same shot, Guy chosen, at support screen picking Lee, when we first got the roster leak

Edited by Takamura Bear

I can't fully comment on its validity without facing legal action but there's info from the guy who posted it that helps support its authenticity.

We also have the Ninja World History Mode which lets us experience battles from the past, hence the PTS characters.

Edited by TG Wolf

Soon we shall have answers, but before that here's the latest:

-PTS characters are confirmed

-Lars has been somewhat confirmed, to be fully confirmed ASAP.

-Looks like Guy's awakening drains health instead of chakra.

-Looks like updates for a lot of older characters.

anyway, we'll get answers soon enough and the games comes in 7 days so yeah xD

-Lars has been somewhat confirmed, to be fully confirmed ASAP.

I believe the person who confirmed that (the Russian guy I think) also said he got it early and even uploaded pics of the game case.

He was just confirmed a troll.

http://i51.fastpic.ru/big/2013/0226/ee/b065e8b71c5d6ee4ffc697cc22acc5ee.jpg

Don't believe anything you hear on Gamefaqs or SI forums until the game comes out next week. People are spreading lies and saying they have the game when they don't.

I believe the person who confirmed that (the Russian guy I think) also said he got it early and even uploaded pics of the game case.

He was just confirmed a troll.

http://i51.fastpic.ru/big/2013/0226/ee/b065e8b71c5d6ee4ffc697cc22acc5ee.jpg

Don't believe anything you hear on Gamefaqs or SI forums until the game comes out next week. People are spreading lies and saying they have the game when they don't.

Yeah I know.

Next one is fun too since there are actually people with the game and we have a roster screen from one of them.

http://i52.tinypic.com/xz5u.jpg

NO EDO KAGES!!

Seriously I am pissed but I'm not believeing until 1000000000000000000% proven.

why the hell do we have 2 gaaras, 2 killer bees, 2 itachis, and 2 fucking chojis???? cc2 i swear you guys are like epic games messing up promising one thing and then turning around and doing something else.. for christ sake the ceo in the interview said pts characters wont be returning... lazy asses copy and pasting half your roster -__- now i can complain all i want but the funny thing is im still buying it day1 now i love itachi so having two of him didnt bother me. But two chojis!!? really waste of a slot. And instead of pts characters they could have put the 7 Ninja Swordsmen, but im hoping on the theory that the bottom left blue icon is the secret playable characters i really hope thats the case.

Edited by Edmister

why the hell do we have 2 gaaras, 2 killer bees, 2 itachis, and 2 fucking chojis???? cc2 i swear you guys are like epic games messing up promising one thing and then turning around and doing something else.. for christ sake the ceo in the interview said pts characters wont be returning... lazy asses copy and pasting half your roster -__- now i can complain all i want but the funny thing is im still buying it day1 now i love itachi so having two of him didnt bother me. But two chojis!!? really waste of a slot. And instead of pts characters they could have put the 7 Ninja Swordsmen, but im hoping on the theory that the bottom left blue icon is the secret playable characters i really hope thats the case.

2 chojis? i think one is before the war and the other in war, which is cool imo. also i´d rather drop one of the 3 narutos or sasukes and make place for someone else.

2 gaaras? same, one would be normal kazekage and one commonader of the ninja alliance fighting force, probably after the fight against his father where he uses his gold sand to defeat the mizukage. (?)

2 itachis? nothing to say because this is more than obvious.

i wonder about the 2 killer bees myself though.

Edited by CoregBlue1

2 chojis? i think one is before the war and the other in war, which is cool imo. also i´d rather drop one of the 3 narutos or sasukes and make place for someone else.

2 gaaras? same, one would be normal kazekage and one commonader of the ninja alliance fighting force, probably after the fight against his father where he uses his gold sand to defeat the mizukage. (?)

One with Samehada and one without.

The ONLY DIFFERENCE between the two Chojis is the awakening

They should of made them alternatives from the characters instead of taking up slots, just like why have 3 narutos and 3 sasukes. The gameplay and story looks good and better, but that doesnt give them an excuse to be lazy making the roster. Because once people beat story mode its all about online and we dont wanna get bored of using the same characters over and over. Just my opinion, CC2 listens about some parts like making madara god-like and making slow characters faster with speed buffs. but we want more characters lol were greedy we want edo kages and 4 sound ninja and kushina would be nice. It'd be so awesome if they gave the 1st hokage his sage mode