A damn close call...

How can it be real? He shot into a hill with rocks? Sniper rifle...Scope? See where your shooting? I mean you never see his face, or where the bullet hit...but see his headphones fly off..so there would have been some damage..

I mean it's crazy but the odds...

EDIT: What is the dirt popping up right before it hits him from?

How can it be real? He shot into a hill with rocks? Sniper rifle...Scope? See where your shooting? I mean you never see his face, or where the bullet hit...but see his headphones fly off..so there would have been some damage..

Whatever ricocheted bounced off the dirt, and his headphones fly off because something hits him in the head so he jerks his head around.

I mean, I suppose when it really boils down to it, I don't care if it's real or not; but I just don't see the benefit of making a fake video of a ricochet hitting a dude in the head.

Either way, very lucky fellow. Wish there was more to it so we could see his head or a slow mo version of whatever happened, or even more info about what his was shooting. For instance, why did they say "no more iron" ?

The Dirt is from the bullets second Richochet off the floor.

It wouldn't of caused much damage at all from the Ricochet though because with a .50 calibur the damage isn't caused by the bullet hitting the target. The damage is caused by the vortex infront of the bullet acting like a vacuum and on hitting something it would basicaly rip a whole through them then suck their insides out the other side.

Because the bullet richocheted off the floor after richocheting off whatever he initially hit, it would of lost the bullets vortex and would of been the same as just being hit in the head with a peice of shrapnel. Lucky for him it hit the Ear Muffs he was wearing.