How long is this game??

casper018

That depends on a lot of different factors. If you go for all of the collectibles, do all of the side quests, and thoroughly explore all of the areas, you can easily get 50 hours out of one playthrough. If you rush and basically do a speed run, I'd guess you could beat it in around 20-25 hours. I honestly don't know since I'd never rush through a game like that. It's really got a lot of content though if that's what you're worried about. It's a good "bang for your buck" kind of game. You'll have to do 2 playthroughs for the 1000 if you're interested in getting all of the achievements. It's a pretty easy game to 100%. :)

• 2 months later...

I was playing all the day and never got tired of it , I'm wondering if i will be able to do side quests after beating the game or i do them before beating it!!!

and I wish the game never ends and they keep releasing DLC's with more quests to do

My first playthrough was 30h. Did everything i could and had fun with this awesome game.

Second playthrough on Apocalyptic ws 9h, skipping everything i could.

The Crucible took me 1h. But it was a joke with 95% health & wrath steal weapon.

If you want to max 1000g it then you are looking around 40h.

Edited by Priit3

My first playthrough was 30h. Did everything i could and had fun with this awesome game.

Second playthrough on Apocalyptic ws 9h, skipping everything i could.

The Crucible took me 1h. But it was a joke with 95% health & wrath steal weapon.

If you want to max 1000g it then you are looking around 40h.

I'd say this, played a few hours a night/weekend was done in 3weeks and that's taking it steady while playing some other games.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...