Any word on new achievements???

UCB Disco

N+ has been out for a while now, we've received one DLC map pack back in July, and now we're getting another today. Has there been any word as to whether achievements would be added to the game or not? I figured with the amount of downloadable stuff, surely it would.

I mean, Small Arms had DLC for two new characters and got more achievements. N+ gets hundreds of new levels, and so far, nothing to garner achievements.

i dont think there is any as of yet, but i'm sure there put in another map pack, maybe they might put some achievements in that, but atm i'm trying to get up the leaderboards atm :D i'm like 16 on co-op mp out of 80,000 people woot woot, and in SP i'm under 100 out of 160,000 :D mind you with the map pack out today i'll go down a bit until i pick up some more points :)

Yeah. I downloaded the DLC this morning and no game-update. Hopefully some time soon they will add some.

However, just speaking of the new DLC, this map pack is SO much better than the last one! Much more challenging and more fun. I remember finishing the first single-player map pack in one sitting with no problems. Still haven't had a chance to check out the co-op.

And then the one guy who actually managed to do it finds that it's glitched and kills himself.

That would probably be me. Only, instead of killing myself, I'd kill a whole bunch of other people first. Like everyone employed at Metanet.

Anyway, new achievements would suck, seeing as how they'd probably be online, and the online is absolutely horrible. You can't even get past the first level of the new co-ops, there's so much lag.

• 3 weeks later...