title 067 & 076

so it did work to start a new game for you with the pen then :o shuld i try to start a new game to get the titles? but if I start a new game, will the titles I have, be lost, or will they all be ther? :o

Well I have to rebeat the game to get back to the pen thing. But like i said its like new game+. You keep EVERYTHING, and I mean everything. But yeah u can just start a new game bla blah blah, when you get assigned to go to the training field just exit the room and come back and the ninja is there just retry a battle. Make sure you have all battles, look at the left for the number battle in that chapter and make sure no number is skipped; and make sure that if there are two or more bonus, try and get them both at the same time.

As for the friends list I am not really worried, I only need these last two titles before I get my full 1000 for the game. But I am still debating about starting the new game. DO I keep everything again like the ninja cards, music:confused:, I have a 100% percent on everything except for the titles. :uzi:

^again everything but friends and where you were at the story. You just start at the beginning of the story- the only thing you have to do again is cursed dolls, trails and fragment- but no scroll collecting no title collecting, no ninja item collecting as you'll find out quickly when u restart. All you lose is progress and request.- If i miss that pen thing again after this my head's gonna splode