Glitchy Game !!! ( may contain spoilers)

the glitches in this game are hell , looking for certain vehicles im where it is supposed to be & its not there i leave the area come back still not there , i go complete a story mission go back still not there then after me standing there for around 2 minutes it appears right upfront of my eyes !!!!!!!!!

my co op partner is battling a enemy ( killer moth ) u ned to knock the light off then hit him the light isnt going on /off for my local co op partner its only showing on my half of the screen Glitchy as hell

the glitches in this game are hell , looking for certain vehicles im where it is supposed to be & its not there i leave the area come back still not there , i go complete a story mission go back still not there then after me standing there for around 2 minutes it appears right upfront of my eyes !!!!!!!!!

my co op partner is battling a enemy ( killer moth ) u ned to knock the light off then hit him the light isnt going on /off for my local co op partner its only showing on my half of the screen Glitchy as hell

well your playing a game pre-release... maybe they have a patch planned tuesday when it actually hits store shelves.

or maybe you're doing it wrong.

well your playing a game pre-release... maybe they have a patch planned tuesday when it actually hits store shelves.

or maybe you're doing it wrong.

coop player had to quit & rejoin for it to unglitch itself

easy but fun 1000

has anyone figured out the minikit glitch on level 13 with the 3 statues that u knock over on joker to open his stomach. please help. i need this so i can complete the 4 achvos that are attached to it

do the 1st 1 on the right kill the robot then do the 1 on the left then kill again on the 3rd go wait till u see the 1 uve already knocked down (if u shoot this 1 it screws it up ) then shoot the next 1 on right