what's gonna happen if you already own it on XBA

dj115

Nothing, you bought the Xbox version of that game. I have the same thing on disc however I don't expect it to magically update with improved graphics and achievements.

Edit: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204078933-Games-on-Demand-GTA-San-Andreas-Replacing-Xbox-Originals-Version

Edited by tunaleg

Nothing, you bought the Xbox version of that game. I have the same thing on disc however I don't expect it to magically update with improved graphics and achievements.

Edit: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204078933-Games-on-Demand-GTA-San-Andreas-Replacing-Xbox-Originals-Version

I don't think anyone expects it to magically update... that's impossible. It would be nice though that if they gave a discount to those who already own a digital copy of the original game (which has apparently just been delisted).

EDIT: The game is only $3.74 so I really don't care that I bought it already.

Edited by dakisbac

Basically what happens is this...

Each Ms employee, an d rockstar employee firm a line at your front door, they in turn kick you in your dingoes dang lies, or your foo foo, until you realise the game is last generation.

Then they wait in a dark alley until you ask the same question about an eight year old game appearing on xbox one, not at discounted prices mind, but ten pounds more than a full price rrp game.

Just noticed it de-listed myself, and have uninstalled it since then, i guess i'l have to scroll through all my DL history if i want to get the original copy back?

Also why is the 360 version only 2gb? im sure the xbox original version was like 6gb? do they put in a big update after you buy it or is such a big game seriously only 2gb?

My question is what happens if the original xbox SA is in your memory space but you just set up a download queue for the remastered SA? Do I have to manually delete the original xbox SA to avoid confusion or will it happen on its own after I go home and remastered starts downloading?

My question is what happens if the original xbox SA is in your memory space but you just set up a download queue for the remastered SA? Do I have to manually delete the original xbox SA to avoid confusion or will it happen on its own after I go home and remastered starts downloading?

Nope, both of them will have different game banners on top, one of them should say "XBOX" while the other version should say "Xbox 360". Though the differences are similar, it shouldn't be a problem.