Achievement for normal playthrough didn't unlock

The achievement for for finishing the game on normal "Principalities" didn't unlock for me. I got the "The last job" for finishing the chapter though. I did watch the credits (I always do that), but no dice on the easy and normal playthrough gamer points (I've read they stack).

Don't think it's common for it to glitch, since I can't find any forum treads on the subject.

Don't know what to do about it, I'll try to finish it on hard, when I get that no damage armor and see if it unlocks then.

I really like this game a lot, just as much as I like achievements and I'm very annoyed by this glitch. Anyone got any suggestions what to do?

The only thing I can think of is to replay chapter 00 on normal. Some people skip this chapter and Ive heard of that being the problem. If you already did that then I dont know.

Im becoming a little concerned myself about Perfect Guard and 50 recovers achievements being glitchy. I swear I had to recover 50 times alone while trying to beat Dark Enoch and Dark whoever the hell on my EXTRA playthrough. The ones without Bones of Ishtar armor. Theres no way I havent got the perfect block and recover 50 times. Id say its closer to 150 times through all playthroughs and no achievement.

• 2 weeks later...

Im not sure what to tell you about the achievement not popping but I do have some info for the ghetto blaster4. Recovers don't count if you die, so when fighting dark enoch and the others you only get credit for them after you defeated them and the games saves. I was wondering the same thing but this achievement came for me eventually.

For 50 pefect guards (it is actually 100 not 50) I played through specific levels just to get as many of these as possible. I played level 2, 5 and 7 (or whatever level has aramos's dance party).

I actually had more problems with 100 guard breaks (one of my last achievements) which I tried to fight the big veil enemies cause you can break their guard 2 times before they die. Also if you try blocking their attack they will block yours.

I hope this helps, good luck!