I feel a little silly admitting it, but I've never played Assassin's Creed (the original). I played 3 when a friend gave it to me, and I perfected 2 when it was free, but I've never touched the others. So I finally bought Assassin's Creed about two hours ago. It was a choice between that and Dead Island, which, based on friends' recommendations, was no choice at all.

Bought 8 games from Gohastings about a week or so ago. These games are

Bodycount

Call Of Juarez: The Cartel

Dark Souls

Kingdoms Of Amalur

Lord Of The Rings: War In the North

Rage

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

The First Templar

Bought most of them for the coop, and they were dirt cheap as well.

I signed up for Gamefly yesterday and my first two games, NCIS and NCAA Football 13 are on the way. I couldn't care less about either game, as I've never seen the show NCIS and I hate EA Sports, but hopefully these will be two quick and easy completions that I can quickly send back for two more quick and easy completions, etc.

On a side note, I'm really considering buying 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventure (the first one) while it's on sale. If I do so, would anyone be willing to help me boost the two quick and easy online achievements?

I signed up for Gamefly yesterday and my first two games, NCIS and NCAA Football 13 are on the way. I couldn't care less about either game, as I've never seen the show NCIS and I hate EA Sports, but hopefully these will be two quick and easy completions that I can quickly send back for two more quick and easy completions, etc.

On a side note, I'm really considering buying 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventure (the first one) while it's on sale. If I do so, would anyone be willing to help me boost the two quick and easy online achievements?

If you want easy sports game achievements look no further than the 2K6 series of games and the same for some of the EA games of those years. They have like five or six achievements worth a thousand points and only take a couple of hours to complete. If you go to Gamestop they cost about two bucks and you can return them within a week. Most NBA2K games have similar achievement lists and by adjusting the sliders so all of your shots go in and all of the CPU's shots miss you can earn hundreds of Gamerscore just playing through one full game.

Edited by WalterWhite

If you want easy sports game achievements look no further than the 2K6 series of games and the same for some of the EA games of those years. They have like five or six achievements worth a thousand points and only take a couple of hours to complete. If you go to Gamestop they cost about two bucks and you can return them within a week. Most NBA2K games have similar achievement lists and by adjusting the sliders so all of your shots go in and all of the CPU's shots miss you can earn hundreds of Gamerscore just playing through one full game.

I added all the easy sports games without unobtainable achievements to my Gamefly queue. Once I run out of those, I'll get as much easy gamerscore as I can out of the games that are no longer possible to 100%. I've filled up the rest of my queue with games from the quick and easy list. Once I'm done with GTAV, I'll start renting games I'm actually interested in.