Most annoying character in any game?

skel3t0n

Doing the total opposite to xBootstrapp's thread.

So nearly all games have an annoying character or a character for some reason just gets on your nerves.

For me Reda (the camera man) in skate/2 with his super annoying voice, but at least in the second they had realised he was a pain in the butt and had sort of played him into that character a bit better.

Also MacMillan from COD4. He gave you good guidance in All Gillied Up but carrying him around and the constant ' I got one!' got annoying.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary Thorne and Bill Clement (Sport Commentators from NHL 09) GAH Can't STAND THEM! "And their mantra is let's get another one, let's get another one, whats that? LETS GET ANOTHER ONE" Idiots...

Close second...The "fanboy" from Oblivion after you beat The Arena

Ashley Graham.

LEEEOOON HAAAAAAALP.

Fucking useless.

Oh My Goddddd, I absolutely hated carrying that little girl around. Especially about 3 in the morning, just made me want to quit right then. I would probably add the merchant guy in there too. If I was playing RE4 I was bound to have one of his very few lines stuck in my head all day.

Also that one guy from the blitzball team in FFX...I think his name was Wakka or something. Anyways, like after every couple words he would say "Ya know?" annoyed me the WHOLE game...ya know?

Edited by xBootstrapp

Oh My Goddddd, I absolutely hated carrying that little girl around. Especially about 3 in the morning, just made me want to quit right then. I would probably add the merchant guy in there too. If I was playing RE4 I was bound to have one of his very few lines stuck in my head all day.

I was in the night-time part of the first village and fuckin, Ganados everywhere and I turn around with my shotgun to take a few out. Who's there? Ashley. I didn't think and blasted her right in the face; killed her. Best laugh I had in a while, too.

I was in the night-time part of the first village and fuckin, Ganados everywhere and I turn around with my shotgun to take a few out. Who's there? Ashley. I didn't think and blasted her right in the face; killed her. Best laugh I had in a while, too.

hahahaha Ive done that before too! I was kinda hoping I wasnt the only one out there who randomly blasted an innocent little girl in the face (not on purpose xD)