Posse question?

Posse's are like teams, you join one in the free roam lobby and then the posse leader can choose and start the different multi-player games.

You can join a random game and then join a random persons posse for a game or you can join a game, not join a posse and just do your own thing while other people do theirs.

Posse's are like teams, you join one in the free roam lobby and then the posse leader can choose and start the different multi-player games.

You can join a random game and then join a random persons posse for a game or you can join a game, not join a posse and just do your own thing while other people do theirs.

Thats good was under the impression that you made a Posse with a set group of individuals and couldn't be another persons posse at the same time... That would suck if some of the people weren't on at the time you were... Glad it's just a simplistic way to run thru the world as a group makes alot more sence...

I think he is asking if you join a posse and you figure out they are all 9 year old kids that love to sing can you leave and back out or once you jpoin a posse are you stuck. Kind of like if I was to join one of the GMT and I change my mind two days later to join the west side posse will it be allowed.

Ah, well it took it as be in two different ones at the same time while in a game.

I'm not sure if it is implemented like "squads" in Battlefield Bad Company 2 or like "teams" in Skate 3. My guess is it's like BFIELD.

(Sorry if people do not understand my description if they haven't played those games)

Edited by Swapzism