Complete Meteorite Collectable Guide

You may or may not need this, because these collectables are really easy to find. But if you have a problem, the complete collections are listed below.

If this gets used for a guide, please just give me credit. Also, if I need to explain it better, please let me know. I had a hell of a time reading some of my notes. Hope this helps.

Mission 1

GREEN - After you destroy three waves of mines, you will be forced to fly to the next area. It is right in front of you when you land.

Mission 3

GREEN - After your first jump down, you will have to destroy two teleporters to progress. After you kill all the bad guys and destroy the teleporters go to the left around the rock, and there is a breakable rock along the cliff. Break this rock, and it's right there.

BLUE - After the second set of floating things trying to destroy the battery, use a Hover Mine to break the wall to the left and it's inside the little cave.

GREEN - After saving the green battery, you will jump down and will be directed to find the hidden area. When the path forks, go left and use a Hover Mine to break the wall to find the next one.

Mission 4

BLUE - During the fight to save Queen Aga'Po, look to the right wall and use a Hover Mine to break it. It is again inside the little cave. If you want to wait until after the fight, stay back from the Queen and you can collect it then.

GREEN - AFter the fight with the Willhunter, you will have to open the door as part of the story. It will be staring at you when you open the door.

GREEN - After solving the tower puzzle, the game will show the right door open. After you take control back of Hal, turn around and go to the left door (now open), and it's right there.

Mission 6

BLUE - AFter the fight in front of the tower, go to the right past the stairs and break the crystals. A Green Lantern symbol will appear, and you will jump down to a new area. Use a Hover Mine on the back wall to collect this one. Remember not to go in the tower or you will miss it. Also, you will have to fight some bad guys after you collect it.

GREEN - After your initial fight in the big room where you have to drop the purple force shields, look to the back left up the stairs for a Green Lantern symbol. Jump up to the platform on the left side of the room, and it's at the end of the platform.

Mission 7

GREEN - After putting a battery in the slot to drop the force field, you will have to jump up to progress. At the end of the corridor is a health canister and a green energy canister. Use a Hover Mine on this wall, and it's hiding behind there.

BLUE - As you enter the room where Amon Sur tells you he wish his father was more like you, go the the right and destroy the breakable parts for this one. It is the same room with the big bright light on the back wall in the middle.

GREEN - In the big room where you have to disable the yellow force field, after going left and fighting you will jump to another platform with a battery to disable the middle force field. When you do, the game will show the force field drop, and you can see it in the mini-cutscene. Jump back down and go in the middle area, and it's on the right. You can use your Ring Blaster Construct to collect it.

Mission 9

GREEN - After you jump a gap toward the beginning, you will contact Sinestro and ask about a big door. Take the battery on the left, and instead of taking it to the back slot where the yellow force field is located, place it in the first slot in front of you. A Green Lantern symbol will appear, and you will jump down to another area. Use your Ring Blaster Construct to collect this last one.

BLUE - After you take out the first power source to open the big door, you will have to jump down to the next area. When you land turn around, and the last one is right there.

Edited by kael7

Mission 1

GREEN - After you destroy the mines, you will be forced to fly to the next area. It is right in front of you when you land.

you should add

"You will come to a section where you will have to blow up 3 waves of mines, once they are blown up, use the green launching pad (by pressing X) once you land, it will be right in front of you."

sorry i's just that the description you gave was not bad, but there were to sections of mines before that third one where you face off against the 3 waves. just though this would help :)

Mission 1

GREEN - After you destroy the mines, you will be forced to fly to the next area. It is right in front of you when you land.

you should add

"You will come to a section where you will have to blow up 3 waves of mines, once they are blown up, use the green launching pad (by pressing A) once you land, it will be right in front of you."

sorry i's just that the description you gave was not bad, but there were to sections of mines before that third one where you face off against the 3 waves. just though this would help :)

Edited by migueloetb

Great guide ! If anyone is still having trouble with this, I made a video guide for the collectibles, which you can find here. Happy hunting ! :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9us1HGxRsiE&feature=feedu]YouTube - ‪Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters - Collectibles‬‏[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mission 7

GREEN - After putting a battery in the slot to drop the force field, you will have to jump up to progress. At the end of the corridor is a health canister and a green energy canister. Use a Hover Mine on this wall, and it's hiding behind there.

I was determined not use a guide, but after replaying this one twice looking for this last meteorite, I knew this would be the place to come!

Thank you! :bow:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Great guide. When it comes to collectibles this game has not so much to collect which is what I like about this game.

Tell me about it. I just got done with captain America, and the collectibles in that game were a pisser. But I still think Capt. America is the much better game. I really love it compared to this P.O.S.

Edited by HalfEVILmonkey

I will also add that the one blue meteorite that is easy to miss is mission 3. There is a countdown of sorts for the end of the level and you may not notice it because you are worried for time. My recommendation is to beat the game then come back for this one (if you are playing on Emerald Knight Difficulty the first time through).

• 3 weeks later...