Questions about Vengeful onyx

Snoop QC

After using the search function I didn't find any answer to my questions. Sorry if the answers exist and didn't find them.

First, I'm trying to boost the Vengeful medal with two controllers in a filled lobby with casual bots. I kill my main account 5 times then I kill my guest account which gives me the retribution ribbon for killing a nemesis. But when I go to my stats, it shows I got the ribbon but the progression toward the 100 nemesis for vengeful hasn't changed. Is it a glitch or something?

Also, if I get vengeful or leader onyx and delete the patch and/or clear my cache, will it void the medals so I would have to start all over again?

Boosting the vengeful medal:

Set up a game with just you and a second controller. No need for bots. I prefer using checkout and KOTH because for the majority of the game, you or your controller will spawn in the exact same spot making it go a little quicker (I have one person outside the counter while the other controller spawns inside near the counters with the glass tops). Just kill your main account five times, then execute your second controller once. Repeat. I use all longshots to make it go quickly.

And no, it won't void the medals.

Set up a game with just you and a second controller. No need for bots. I prefer using checkout and KOTH because for the majority of the game, you or your controller will spawn in the exact same spot making it go a little quicker (I have one person outside the counter while the other controller spawns inside near the counters with the glass tops). Just kill your main account five times, then execute your second controller once. Repeat. I use all longshots to make it go quickly.

That's what I started doing yesterday, and I'm at 54/100. Goes quick, I just get bored easy.

thanks for the method, hunter. i'm starting this medal soon and was wondering what the best method was.