LEGO Batman 3: Man of Steel DLC Achievement Guide & Roadmap

bLaKgRaVy

COPYRIGHT/RIGHTS OF USE:

This achievement guide and roadmap have been written for XboxAchievements.com only and may not be used, in part or in whole, by any other person or website without written permission by either the author or website administrators.

Not a registered member of XboxAchievements.com yet? If this guide was helpful or you just like browse this site often, then why not join the forums? It’s quick, easy and free! Join in on the conversation! If you use my name, bLaKgRaVy, when you sign up, it would be appreciated.

Man of Steel Pack

· Difficulty: 1/10

· Time to 50:gsicon:: 20-30 minutes

· Unobtainable: None

Introduction:

Help Jor-El, his wife Lara and their robot Kelex send the infant Kal-El into space towards the safety of Earth as Krypton falls into chaos. Find a way inside Jor-El’s home, fight General Zod’s invading forces and battle against Zod himself to save Kal-El.

Abbreviated Walkthrough:

To get 100% in this DLC, you must play through it twice; once in Story mode and once in Free Play (to collect all the minikits). Certain characters are required for Free Play so to ensure minimal playthroughs, make sure you have the required characters before playing.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/3046/51.jpgIt's not an 'S' - 10:gsicon:

Complete Man of Steel level

Story related and cannot be missed.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/3046/52.jpgAn ideal to strive towards - 10:gsicon:

Complete Man of Steel level with all Minikits unlocked

Like each level in the main game, there are a total of 10 minikits in this level. They are not all available to you in Story mode, so you will have to complete this in Free Play. Once you have obtained them all, you can Save & Exit and the level will count as complete, unlocking the achievement. Refer to the video for the locations.

Characters required: Digging character, Magnet character, Explosive character, Techno character, Sonar character

Thanks to packattack04082 for the video:

[ame]

[/ame]

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/3046/53.jpgNice suit, Son - 10:gsicon:

Complete Man of Steel level after achieving True Hero status

This can easily be obtained without the use of any multipliers, but if you have one, turn it on to make it easier. If you don’t have any, the x2 Multiplier red brick is located during Free Play in the main game in Level 1, ‘Pursuers in the Sewers’. Or, you can enter the cheat code 5MZ73E to unlock it.

Once you have acquired it, turn it on and start the Man of Steel level. Play through the level and once you obtain True Hero status, if you are playing Story mode, you need to complete the level for this to unlock. If you are playing it in Free Play, just Save & Exit and the level will count as complete, unlocking the achievement.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/3046/54.jpgI will find him! - 10:gsicon:

Set both Free Play characters as General Zod and Superman (Man of Steel)

These two characters are included with the Man of Steel pack. When you are in any level in Free Play or in any hub after you’ve completed Level 6, ‘The Lantern Menace’, select General Zod as your character. Then switch characters and select Superman (Man of Steel) as your other character and the achievement will unlock.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/3046/55.jpgKrypto Come Home - 10:gsicon:

Play as Krypto in the Man of Steel level

This achievement can only be unlocked by playing the Man of Steel level in Free Play. Krypto is unlocked by winning a race against him on Zamaron and purchasing him for 65,000 studs (refer to “Super Pets” in the main guide for more information).

There have been reports that if you select Krypto before starting the level, the achievement won’t unlock. So once you have completed the Man of Steel level in Story mode, replay it in Free Play and select any character other than Krypto. Then, when the level begins, select Krypto as your character and the achievement should unlock straight away.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

• 3 weeks later...

I completed the level with true hero status, but both achievements didn't unlock. Any idea why? I've unlocked the Krypto achievement in free play subsequently.

Update: The one for completing the level finally unlocked after I found all minikits. True hero still refuses to unlock.

Edited by neeker75

I completed the level with true hero status, but both achievements didn't unlock. Any idea why? I've unlocked the Krypto achievement in free play subsequently.

Update: The one for completing the level finally unlocked after I found all minikits. True hero still refuses to unlock.

The one and only reason, you played it on the One. I don't know if you've had any other issues with any other games on the One where the achievements didn't unlock, but that's the reason.

I have a One and am being very selective with the games I play on it until they fix the whole situation of achievements randomly not unlocking. It's been over a year and its complete bullshit that this is even happening at all.

I've had it since day one and have only played 5 games on it. I was jipped out of the challenge achievement for Wolfenstein, plus 4 or 5 of Wolfenstein's achievements didn't unlock when they should have (hours or days later they finally did). Luckily haven't come across any other issues with any other games I've played (I've played Halo MCC and thank god have not had any issues with it).

That's what I chalk it up to, the console's achievements "app" being broke. And it's not the developers not coding them correctly, its the app not recognizing when you've fulfilled the requirements for an achievement. Plain and simple. And I have no clue as to why M$ is not fixing it or why they even changed the achievement system. Never ever had an issue with a 360 achievement not unlocking.

I see that everything is unlocked on xbox.com for you now. At least that's something.

• 1 month later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official XboxAchievements.com Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official XboxAchievements.com LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham / DLC: Man of Steel Pack Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!