This Game Is Sick !!!

wii60own

only bin palying about 1-2 hours and omg its amazing, i love it. anyone got any questions bout it feel free to ask, ill answer to the best of my knowledge :p 1 of the things i love about the game is the way you can counter each mision, for instances you can just run out killing everything or take a more tactical route and change into one of the gaurds and walk right past them or even run or the sky scraper next to your and just jump from building to building, buts whats the fun in that ;) the gore and the attacks are so statasfiying :D i love it :)

There's an american store called Game Crazy. They got a region free copy shipped to their stores two weeks early. But instead of ordering it it's all over the internet if you don't wanna pay. ;)

actually my friend got a legit copy from game crazy through he said that he has connections there but oh well he showed it to me with the case and all so i asked him to get me one too, so maybe today in the evening or tomorrow i will get one copy of it

actually my friend got a legit copy from game crazy through he said that he has connections there but oh well he showed it to me with the case and all so i asked him to get me one too, so maybe today in the evening or tomorrow i will get one copy of it

Your freind sounds awesome :D

so i guess your boss is called.. bittorrent?

Yeah i know him too, great guy.

im gonn alet him get me a copy as well.

On a more serious note however: THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER

Its like playing a more gorey version of crackdown with Wolverine, very gorey.

But it has more awesome stuff in it.. u should DEFINITELY BUY IT