My360Achievements how to use the feature

tarekegypt

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wrong thread by the way, oh and you have to meet the requirements to be put on the leaderboards

1.member for 2 months

2. 100 posts

3. don't gamesave

if you meet those requirements then you can go to the Official gamerscore leaders board and request to be put on in the Forum leaderboard sign-up thread

So you can't save your game? Surely that isn't right, you must have used the wrong term, or perhaps slang? What is a gamesave, if not a "saved game"? I won't go two months without saving my games just to see my scores on a website lol. So again I just think you probably chose the wrong word.

So you can't save your game? Surely that isn't right, you must have used the wrong term, or perhaps slang? What is a gamesave, if not a "saved game"? I won't go two months without saving my games just to see my scores on a website lol. So again I just think you probably chose the wrong word.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamesaving

A question.

Yesterday I completed Gh wt 1000/1000.

But now, when I check the last achievement in the achievements' list the site starts charging the page showing up

MyAchievements for Guitar Hero World Tour updated.

Returning to achievement list...

Again and again.

I deleted ghwt from my checklist, added it again but nothing seems to work...

Noone having the same problem here (maybe with different games)?

Not a huge issue but anyway...

Hi - I don't connect my xbox to live all the time, as I only have silver and the connection is wired. I just plugged it in again, when will my gamercard update? Is it like a server update on the site at 00:00, or is it a set period of time? Any help is appreciated. :)