Doll Buying/Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread

Webb

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I got 3 Reaver dolls to trade for Theresa, Garth and Hammer.

I already have the Hero and Lucien dolls but can't trade them also FYI : the Hero doll is often at the Bowerstone General Store.

Anyway if you got 1 of these, text me, GT : Cody5535

I'm missing Lucien and Reaver. So if you can give one or both of those to me, or lend me both of them, send me a message. If you need Theresa, Garth, or Hammer, you can have mine...if you complete my set first.

Edit: Thanks Moogleson, nice coincidence that you had the two I needed and I had the two you needed! This game is finally complete!

Edited by Skydude252

Have Theresa Doll

Need anything else

I was wondering if someone has all of the dolls & would be so kind as to give them to me, I just want this done really quick, I also need the Co-op expressions & I need one more gargoyle to get the treasure & it's the one inside castle Fairfax & I'm about half a million gold off & it would be nice if someone could help me with that. I know it's asking for a lot, but if someone would be so kind as to help. Gamertag is my username.

Hey guys, as posted several pages back, I have all the dolls and I'm still willing to help out others with fable 2. So if you want the dollcatcher, hit me up and we do some quick selling and rebuying. I also have some extra Theresa dolls and maybe an extra Lucien doll in case someone wants to keep one.

GT: STOMACHofSTEEL

PS. Also helping with Completionist and providing chicken suits.

Edit: One a side note: if you join my game for the dollcatcher/completionist, just pick the default good female hero with default weapons to speed things up ;). Please and thank you.

Edited by STOMACHofSTEEL

I have Lucien dolls and I want to trade for a Hammer doll or a Garth doll. I actually want to have all of the dolls in my inventory, so just seeing someone else get them or trading momentarily is not going to work. I'm a wierdo who wants a complete set, although there's really no reason to care. ;)

Got them all now - big thanks to SummerFinn, Tubstaa, and DeadMan XXXXXXX for all their help.

I still have Lucien Dolls that I'll be willing to give away. You can trade me another doll so that I can help others out or just have one if you're nice and ask for one. The community here was really helpful in getting this achievement, so this is my way of paying it forward.

Edited by LoganX1187
Update

Thanks to Tubstaa for trading me a Reaver doll for my Theresa doll!

Now I need Hammer please. It will get me and Tubstaa the achievement. So if you got it and want to trade for a Theresa doll or something let me know!

GT - skaman5000

feel free to add me

I'd greatly appreciate if someone who has already gotten this achievement could just give the Garth, Reaver, Hammer, Lucien and Theresa dolls to me. I don't think I have anything of much value, apart from about 3 million in coins... But if you have this achievement already there isn't much point holding onto all of the dolls.

My gamertag is 'English Souljaa'.

Cheers