Career 100%

metallicafan459

Ok, can anyone tell me how you actually get this achievement, am I missing something?

I completed all the championships and it didn't unlock, so completed one of them for a second time hoping it would trigger it, still no achievement! :(

EDIT: Did another 4 championships i had already done and it randomly unlocked! Now if i can just get the 'Internet Famous' achvt to pop! :@

Edited by metallicafan459

I´ve the same problems (all gold). the achievement for reaching 75% didn´t unlock too. even like other achievements (Jump Boost Expert / They See You Rollin' - i have over 4.000 badges / Shelf Promotion). Maybe the last update (i load yesterday) is the reason? someone an idea?? it sucks.

EDIT: now, after playing again, i have the most of theses achivos. i tryed to make the "Your Friends are Cool" achievement. then i get the 75% 100% achievements. during the race i became "Jump Boost Expert". i don´t know why. it´s magic! ;) i´m know happy to get some points.

Edited by stook

• 7 months later...

I've had this glitch too, no career 100% or Shelf Promotion achievements popped. Game claims 90/90 trophies, all 8 in the 'shelf' show gold for 1st place. I did get 75% right on schedule though, so hopefully it just didn't count one the 3 or 4 'special' championships.

I did attempt rewinning the first championship to see if that would work, nothing. I'll try rewinning the specials from the last 7 championships, then the others from that last 7... and finally horrifyingly beating all the championships again. I'll report back if any of these ideas work.

EDIT: Fired the game back up, attempted Championship 25 'Mirrored II' (the first one after the initial 23 that is a 'special' one required for Shelf Promotion) and cleared it with all 4 wins - achievements popped after the final race.

Edited by EddyB43
Glitch fixed, explained what I did