Perform an impact 100 times?? HELP!!!

DJ SMILEY

Impacts are referred to as Guard Impact which parries your opponent's attack, although its a bit different in this game since GI's cost meter 1/2 a meter now, in order to perform them, press :dleft:+:rtbut: at the same time when your opponent attacks you, of course there are some characters that can do special GI's without the need of meter.

okay so does the impact achievement have to be done as block? ive noticed that a character has a guard impact as an attack by holding the right bumper and it says guard impact when you hit them does this count because it is an attack?

Edited by DJ SMILEY

okay so does the impact achievement have to be done as block? ive noticed that a character has a guard impact as an attack by holding the right bumper and it says guard impact when you hit them does this count because it is an attack?

I've done pats an insane sum of time and don't have it so I believe so.

I think it shows up in stats as successful impact. It doesn't count unless you do it as a block. I stood there and did it a lot just to see if it counted and the stat only went up by 1.

Which screen shows stats for impacts? Does it show distance traveled in the battlefield as well?

an easy way to do this (without using your soul gauge) is use someone like siegfried and hit H+K (Y and B button.) you well go into a prone state blocking yourself with your sword and also activate a guard impact. play a A.I. on easy and just let them hit you and repeat. Also a good method to use siegfried hit H+K to prone and then B+[RT] to use Brave Edge. Just Do Guard Impacts and when the meters half way use a Brave Edge and knock off two achievements in the process.

Impacts are referred to as Guard Impact which parries your opponent's attack, although its a bit different in this game since GI's cost meter 1/2 a meter now, in order to perform them, press :dleft:+:rtbut: at the same time when your opponent attacks you, of course there are some characters that can do special GI's without the need of meter.

Cheers for this. I had no idea what they were either :)

The best way to do this is with a friend of course and do Y hold Y with Xiba so in other words BB in game terms. The first hit is so you friend knows an impact is coming then have said friend do a horizontal since that is what it impacts. Whats good about Xiba's is his auto GI doesnt have an automatic attack come out like Patroklos. So you can set the rounds to 5 and do this til the time runs out.

Edited by Koompbala

Best is to use Xiba and just keep pushing Y + B together whenever your opponent attacks. I got all 100 in about 5 minutes.. too easy...

Yeah thats what I said too I prefer Y hold Y so your boosting partner knows when to do a horizontal attack. I guess you could do Y+B in single player but eh to much work for me.