Completed the iomilo on your Xbox? Good news if you have.

XBOX ISAAC82

The latest update to Ilomilo Plus adds cross platform gamesave syncing. So if you have the XBLA version on Xbox completed already or your a good way through it just go to the game install the update and your gamesave should be uploaded. Now just install the update on the Win8 version and you will find your progress has been updated.

Very useful if you've already completed the game once or even twice already (XBLA and Windows Phone) and didn't pick up the Win8 version because you cannot face another run through.

More info here.

Note: Syncing gamesaves with Windows Phone version is not supported.

Edit: After installing the update on Windows 8 version you may have to load the Xbox version once more. Turn it off and go back and restart the Windows 8 version.

I just noticed this in the game on windows 8. I got Ilomilo on the xbox when it was on sale, but haven't started it. I guess when I do start it I will get my progress transferred from the PC to xbox and get two completions. God to hear, though a waste of $5 for a game since I won't play it. Well I probably will get the DLC to finish it so there's that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have completed on XBLA then noticed my progress updated on Win8, but achievements didn't pop - does anyone know if a reinstall is needed?

Just checked today and noticed achievements have popped - I guess they may have popped at the time but I didn't notice - glad I don't have to play the entire game again!