With the whole Rise of the Tomb Raider deal MS struck, I wonder if we'll see Tomb Raider sometime soon in the GwG program...

I'd be down for the Saboteur, Wanted, Terminator Salvation or Blood Stone. Hell even one of the old Splinter Cell games would be fine by me.

I'd like to see Nutjitsu or 1001 Spikes for the One.

With the whole Rise of the Tomb Raider deal MS struck, I wonder if we'll see Tomb Raider sometime soon in the GwG program...

I'd be down for the Saboteur, Wanted, Terminator Salvation or Blood Stone. Hell even one of the old Splinter Cell games would be fine by me.

Won't be long before we start hearing about September's games.

Can't wait until the September games haha.

A Racing game would be good, don't think Forza 5 on the X1 though will be there anytime soon.

I'm dreading the first massive Retail game for the X1 though, my HDD is already almost full as it is.

Lucky Xbox Live services don't count towards y usage with my internet service provider though.

Id love to see TR: Anniversary go free. Been wanting to replay that since I already have Legend & Underworld.

There's only one old splinter cell game. Talking like there's a couple lol. Blacklist is still semi new

Edited by i got squeezed

Id love to see TR: Anniversary go free. Been wanting to replay that since I already have Legend & Underworld.

There's only one old splinter cell game. Talking like there's a couple lol. Blacklist is still semi new

Tomb Raider: Anniversary is too old to make it free. I think M$ is past making old ass games free.

Blacklist is great but the only SC game that would go free is Conviction.

I would have said either one of the Halo or Fable games go free soon. I know it is a stretch due to their popularity but with the Fable Anniversary and with the Halo: Master Chief Collection being released in November, this will probably never happen.

One game from each series has already been free. Fable III was free in June 2013, and Halo 3 went free in October 2013. I do not think they will be putting other games in either series for free for a while.

One game from each series has already been free. Fable III was free in June 2013, and Halo 3 went free in October 2013. I do not think they will be putting other games in either series for free for a while.

Ah. I was not aware of that. I just got my first Xbox 360 last week and am really new to the Xbox universe. So yeah, I guess neither will be free for quite some time.

I am realy excited to see what games are coming with GwG in September.

Personally i hope for a strict 1000G game without online achievements and without DLC achievements..

The Genre doesn`t matter to me that much.

I am not expecting this to happen, but hopefully we will get another "Ultimate Sales Week" soon with good deals for a cheap price. That is what i am hoping for.

Ah. I was not aware of that. I just got my first Xbox 360 last week and am really new to the Xbox universe. So yeah, I guess neither will be free for quite some time.

Welcome to the universe!

I'm hoping for a Thief or Tomb Raider on the XONE, but I'd equally be happy with one of the better arcade games out. I've yet to try Strider, Outlast, Child of Light, or Contrast. My girlfriend wants Zoo Tycoon, which I have to admit looks pretty darn cute.

As for 360, I haven't a clue. The library is huge so it could be anything.

With the announcement of the new sales coming today and the huge discounts given on Spec Ops The Line and Mafia 2, I wouldn't be surprised to see them being given away in the near future, as like many people have said, they seem to do that more often than not.

Excited to see what they have next for GWG. I've really enjoyed most of what they've offered in the last 14 months and the Xbox One offering has been especially promising so far, Strike Suit Zero disappointingly being my least favorite. The benefit of the XB1 GWG is we're so early into the consoles lifespan that there's only so much they can pick from and most of what's available is pretty solid. Kind of hoping Outlast makes it onto the next list. I own it on PC, but I would rather play it on Xbox any day. Beyond that, I would like to see a full-retail title surface on GWG soon. Forza 5, Tomb Raider, Need For Speed, whatever. Only retail titles I own right now are Ryse and Watch_Dogs, so I'm game for anything really.

Actually, there are two Splinter Cell games that could. Double Agent was on the 360 as well. I already own every SC game in the series, but it would be cool if people got to go back and experience the older ones. Kind of wish the HD Pack would've made it to the 360. I would love to play Chaos Theory again in HD.

Edited by DeadZone

They haven't given away a Kinect game yet. Just thought that was interesting. Wonder if that would cause a spike in purchases for Kinect. Lol.

I doubt we'd see a Kinect only game for the games for gold, as they would receive a ludicrous amount of flak from angry people who don't have a Kinect.

People still complaining about getting things for free?

People can complain all they want. Complaining about complaining won't stop the complaining. While I've gladly accepted all the games so far, I know several people who only got Xbox Gold for the games. So that $60 threshold isn't exactly free, and as consumers they have every right to voice their opinion on a product they're paying for. And before you say that Microsoft doesn't have to give us anything, this is in direct competition with Sony's service. It's business, not charity.

I just want people to say what they want and don't want without being trashed for it. We're all different gamers with our own tastes.

While I've gladly accepted all the games so far, I know several people who only got Xbox Gold for the games. So that $60 threshold isn't exactly free

I don't online game much on my 360 so I resisted throwing down the loot for Gold for years...UNTIL the games with gold promo came along.

Games with Gold is the ONLY reason I upgraded to gold.

Between the $5 xbox digital gift card I can get every 2 weeks for searching on bing and the 2 games per month for being on Gold, I have built quite an enjoyable, "free" digital games collection.