anyone up for co-op?

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R

be nice to do co-op in my chaos and anarchy playthroughs as its quite hard solo.

gt charg1nmalaz0r

i play 8-12 gmt

I know we just argued a bit in the other thread there, bit I'll be on from like 6-10 tomorrow (Saturday the 2nd) if you wanna get through it. I've got a 50 charlie and like a 40 or so whatsherface so you can level up whomever. Add me if you wanna. Cheers.

Edit: that's 6-10 central us

• 2 months later...

I'm almost near the end of my chaos run, about to enter the mall...getting brutally destroyed by acid is not funny. I'll be up for the Anarchy run when you guys decide to start, just send me a message at Son ALA.

EDIT:

So 2 days ago while on my way to fight lord mortimer on chaos I leveled up and I got what I though was a 7th relic upgrade but it turned out to be a remarkable infinite relic upgrade. It made the game really easy.

I started total anarchy yesterday and I got all the way to the end. well sort of. I got to the part after the mall, went to the coffee house. heard the song again and killed all the enemies in the apartment next to it. Now I just have to go back a bit and walk through that burned down building. Only thing is that those spiders with doll faces can still one hit kill you if they sneak up and launch an attack while you're punching another enemy.

I'll still help out since I still need those random drop relics. I play as long as I can use my charlie character since he is my highest and best equipped character.

Edited by The Zen Ninja

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...