Hyperius and Master Gee the Invincible

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The party I was with got that far and we knew. But trying not to kill too many and trying to avoid there attacks sucks. He's easy to avoid since all his attacks are slow, but those damn worms on TVHM 2.5 are just horrible.

It really is. I'm guessing maybe having a diverse team might help? I don't know what the other classes' skills are, but perhaps. Either way, Master Gee can go screw himself.

Killed gee twice now, crashed both times at the end, no loot, no crystals, no quest completed.

Same as you know. Gearbox needs to answer questions like hell. we can kill him. we take him down twice in one night. and TWICE the game freezes. F you gearbox. F you.

Share with everyone how you're finding it so easy to kill him. Unless you have a modded Lv150 in your party.

It's not hard. you need specific builds no lvl 150's needed. No modded weapons or sheilds or relics or any of that junk. Just strategy.

Edited by VashPR

Share with everyone how you're finding it so easy to kill him. Unless you have a modded Lv150 in your party.

Where in my post did I indicate it was easy? I am simply posting to share that the game crashes awhen he dies.

The first kill took approx hour to hour and half.

The second was about 20 because we refined our method a bit.

The first kill we had four players and only one had a completed quest after logging back on from the crash the rest of us had it not completed.

Our second attempt we had 3 players and when we crashed on his death no one had the quest completed.

This has also happened once to my friends party.

So, people already figured out a way to kill him more than once a day? Lol.

Yep. Just move your time zone to the next day. Also I am currently uploading a solo kill of Master Gee to show what a stupid broken fight it is and how NOT to make bosses. This guy has to be the dumbest thing to ever be in Borderlands and I would rather play the fucking underdome than fight this shithead again. Oh and he dropped no loot. NONE.

Yep. Just move your time zone to the next day. Also I am currently uploading a solo kill of Master Gee to show what a stupid broken fight it is and how NOT to make bosses. This guy has to be the dumbest thing to ever be in Borderlands and I would rather play the fucking underdome than fight this shithead again. Oh and he dropped no loot. NONE.

I couldn't agree more at this point. I havnt been able to stay connected long enough to not see any loot

Holy balls! I'm officially convinced Bahroo is actually a freaking quarian.

I can't even take out Hyperius's guards.

Where in my post did I indicate it was easy? I am simply posting to share that the game crashes awhen he dies.

The first kill took approx hour to hour and half.

The second was about 20 because we refined our method a bit.

The first kill we had four players and only one had a completed quest after logging back on from the crash the rest of us had it not completed.

Our second attempt we had 3 players and when we crashed on his death no one had the quest completed.

This has also happened once to my friends party.

It was nothing against you, just most post here having problems and you come in and say you beat him twice. I was just saying give some input to some people who need it.

Like strategies and what weapons or shields to maybe use.