How is this on the Slim?

Seraphias

The freezing issues have out me off picking this up but given the slim is slightly different internally (with the changed GPU/CPU structure at 45nm) does it perform better? I'm not techy enough to know if that will have much of a performance impact but if anyone have any experience of how it runs on the console I'd love to know. (I'd imagine it'd be pretty apparent if running better than before).

• 8 months later...
The freezing issues have out me off picking this up but given the slim is slightly different internally (with the changed GPU/CPU structure at 45nm) does it perform better? I'm not techy enough to know if that will have much of a performance impact but if anyone have any experience of how it runs on the console I'd love to know. (I'd imagine it'd be pretty apparent if running better than before).

Still freezes a lot on the slim consoles. Mostly after saving, sometimes after loading. Rarely did it freeze during actual gameplay.

• 4 months later...

Loaded it up today on my slim hoping to be able to get some of the skirmish achievements and its still exactly as bad as i remember, which is a shame.

Still I'm trying to work ways of minimising freezing and will post a list later

• 4 months later...