Turbo

IC3 L3G3ND

Hit the button that would be A on a SuperNes gamepad (Never memorized the letters and colors on a 360 gamepad).

There's only 4 buttons though so I'm not sure why you had to ask. And there are menus you can bring up to show you what buttons the various functions are mapped to.

Hit the button that would be A on a SuperNes gamepad (Never memorized the letters and colors on a 360 gamepad).

There's only 4 buttons though so I'm not sure why you had to ask. And there are menus you can bring up to show you what buttons the various functions are mapped to.

i looked at the buttons in game and seeing A,B and C don't help much, lol, done it now anyways was LB

Also this is the first time i ever played this game so i also didn't know i had to going top speed before holding LB for turbo

Way off topic but how did you get the "listen to 4 songs" achievement? I did and got nothing.

I had a trouble with that, too but it's right 4 songs you get to choose from after you pick any difficulty stages. Once you pick the first one, race for a bit then reset the game from option, rise and repeat to the next song. In case if you don't know what songs look like, it is a yellow background with 4 songs after you pick any stages to race.

You prefer the licensed pop junk that most racers are filled with today?

Not me, on my 360's hard drive rest the soundtracks for games like this. If I want music when playing a racing game, the soundtracks for things like Super Hang-On get brought out.