Is it worth buying?

Slaughter.

I bought 2 copies of it. One for my brother and one for me. It's good fun we played through the first one yesterday split screen (servers shut down). If you have someone to play it with then yeah go for it. If you want to 100% it then don't because they have removed the mask creator making it unobtainable. There's a forum post from 2012 with 10 pages of complaints on ea forums and nothing is being done (they know about it though because an EA guy posted saying they were "looking into it" in 2012)

So yeah if you want a cheap fun co-op game to ahead. If you want it to add to completed games then avoid it.

• 4 weeks later...

Just bought this myself and I'm enjoying it a lot. I was annoyed that you can't create your own custom masks because of the fact the website has been turned into an 'Army of Two: Devil's Cartel' promotional site, but that's typical EA bull which is to be expected.

That being said, the amount of weapon attachments and weapon style options sort of makes up for the lack of custom masks.

• 3 weeks later...
is it single player also, or only co-op

Either/or. You can play it by yourself with an AI co-op partner (technically it's single player since you are playing by yourself) or play it with another human player. But there are always two players regardless. It depends on if you want to play with the AI or another human.

My definition of "single player' might differ from others, but I define it as playing a game on your own with no other human interaction. As soon as you add a second human, that makes it "multiplayer", whether it's competitive online or co-op.

You sure you want to play this? You *claim* that the Devil's Cartel demo sucked (well, it is only a demo after all and not a true representation of the final game) and this one came out 3 years ago, so how can it be better? ;)

I personally liked both of them and am looking forward to this one. We didn't get into the games and see all the flaws everyone else is seeing (and if we did, we just ignored them or worked around them). I just played both campaigns split-screen at a friend's house. We enjoyed them. Certainly better than the two POS Kane & Lynch games.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

• 3 months later...